Strickland's Stick ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strickland's Stick ???

Anyone have any experience with this bow. Also you may wanna check out The Helix Broadhead. Not sayin i may shoot it but its interesting.

I would shoot the broadheads if I were shooting carbon arrows. The bows just don't trip my trigger at 700 dollars plus. I will stick to true custom bows..

Comment

Yes prolly me too. Im a Bacote freak!!!

There is ole boy i hear tell builds a little bow im intetested in. Believe a trip up to his plcae after season is in order. I wont say what his name is but his initials are Bob Sarrels.
      Last edited by JW; 09-04-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

There is ole boy i hear tell builds a little bow im intetested in. Believe a trip up to his plcae after season is in order. I wont say what his name is but his initials are Bob Sarrels.
        If you go to the BS shop, you probably will not be disappointed.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          If by this you mean Bocote or Cordia then I can tell you for a fact that Bob can fix you up. Don't ask me how I know...

Comment

Yes i love Bacote. I had a custom long bow with Bacote limbs, bamboo lams and a riser with curley maple n black phenolic. Oh and elk antler limb tips. Man i miss that bow.

Comment

Those arrow heads look interesting, but as far as bows go you need to take a trip...

Comment

I shoot a 28.5 inch draw on a compound. But I "skrunch" up alot when i shoot trad. All the way down to 25 inch draw. Im just mo betta that way. Im thinkin a B Sarrels Wildcat.

Comment

Working...
                X