Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Finally going to take a break and get up to my place. Got a couple of new tripods to get setup and feeders to fill. I had too spots located at the end of last season for the tripods and was going to move some feeders around. Might nix that though this late, but I guess we will see once I get up there.

Y'all have a great weekend.

Have fun!

Comment

good luck, neetz and I are doing the same, I got 300 set aside for corn and protein, some more for diesel, gas, and hopefully that will be enough, might need a lone so's we can eat in crowell, great hamburger if your ever in the neighborhood

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Stay hydrated and safe!

Headin to the lease in the AM also!

Comment

Well I only got work finished on my pri stand before the rains set in but I'm not complaining one bit we need every drop of the rain.

Moved the feeder to where I watch a couple of good deer travel last year and put a new tripod up on the feeder. Also trying something new with some PAW’D UP mineral mix and attractant. A buddy of mine came up with this mix and swears by it so I'll let y'all know if it works.

Here are a couple pictures from the new setup.

Comment

nice setup

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Makes me want to go sit there, you got a nice set up, Good Luck

Comment

Thanks Y'all!!!

I forgot to mention that I seen two pretty good ones on my way to this stand yesterday morning. They may have been headed right too where I put this stand but I disturbed their morning wallk.....LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X