Sweptwing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweptwing?

Does anyone know if Rick Erdman is still building recurves?

Breeze

Spoke with him about two or three months ago and he said he was going to get back into building bows again but just longbows this time around

Comment

dang the luck

Just when I finally decide to get one he goes all long bow...crap

Comment

He hasn't been building bows for a while now... He made a great bow but I never seen a longbow from him though

Comment

Still waiting on a bow I won in LSBA raffle,it was the last one held in Kerrville. 6 or 7 years ago, I dont think he is going to honor that donated bow anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Post View Post
            Still waiting on a bow I won in LSBA raffle,it was the last one held in Kerrville. 6 or 7 years ago, I dont think he is going to honor that donated bow anyway.
            I think you are in a near endless line there Bryan.. Others I have talked to want to chat with him as well. He did make a fine bow though.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
              I think you are in a near endless line there Bryan.. Others I have talked to want to chat with him as well. He did make a fine bow though.
              Oh yea! On the chat part. I know one put $ down and been waiting over 4 yrs!

Comment

Hey Brian, I'll trade ya one for a two day hunt!

Comment

I'm still waiting on getting a handle back from him that has been three years ago....

Comment

Working...
                  X