TBH Trad Shooters Recent Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
    When we were at Paris and were sitting talking, YOU asked me how old I was and your exact words were, "Good God, your older than DIRT". Then you proceeded to tell me how old Bob was and that he was "older than dirt". Never did tell me how old you were, you can't be THAT FAR behind!lol
    The key is: I am behind and will never catch up!

Bisch

Comment

Your behind alright!! But you 'WILL" be there one day!lol

Comment

Friend and I fishing Lake Calaveras last month

Comment

Widdler, cool looking snake skins on your bow, you do them?

Comment

Yes, I killed 7 Copper Heads out of my front yard this spring. I read where you can put them on green. Just skin the snake clean the skin real well and glue on. I froze the skins until I had enough it didnt take long to get enough skins Copper Heads travel in pairs most of the time. They were coming out at night to eat the Scadas that were coming out of the ground in frount of a big Oak tree we have. Anyway thanks glad you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
              Yes, I killed 7 Copper Heads out of my front yard this spring. I read where you can put them on green. Just skin the snake clean the skin real well and glue on. I froze the skins until I had enough it didnt take long to get enough skins Copper Heads travel in pairs most of the time. They were coming out at night to eat the Scadas that were coming out of the ground in frount of a big Oak tree we have. Anyway thanks glad you like them.
              Thats why the old timers called them pilot snakes. One pilots the other one...

Comment

Me and the family in Destin last month.

I'm still a noob traditional shooter, but can't pass up the opportunity to show off my beautiful wife and kids ;-)
                Last edited by PigskinDave; 09-04-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X