No announcement yet.

If I don't start shooting better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right, shooting a bow can be very frustrating. Like a watch there's so many little pieces that must work together to come out right. The only thing more frustrating than archery is my golf game.

Oh, except for my wife.

Comment

Are you shooting gap or instinctive ? If you could video 2 or three shots I could prob. get you on track . Most likely form related all I can say is watch your form make sure your back tension is good and you are following through the shot. Try videoing and a few shots and post it up . One other thought when you start having issues like this forget about groups ,group shooting can lead to bad habits take one arrow and go shoot don't allow yourself to compensate for flaws in the previous shot . I find that when I start thowing shots using a smaller focal point gets m back on targt. Good luck

Comment

I like this video review idea, great tool for those that do not have and expert around.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Dave View Post
          Are you shooting gap or instinctive ? If you could video 2 or three shots I could prob. get you on track . Most likely form related all I can say is watch your form make sure your back tension is good and you are following through the shot. Try videoing and a few shots and post it up . One other thought when you start having issues like this forget about groups ,group shooting can lead to bad habits take one arrow and go shoot don't allow yourself to compensate for flaws in the previous shot . I find that when I start thowing shots using a smaller focal point gets m back on targt. Good luck
          I have no idea for sure. All I do is look at target and shoot.
          I believe the problem is lack of focus, I did shoot a little better yesterday.

Comment

Working...
          X