Make Your Choice Bountyhunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Your Choice Bountyhunter

Derek, I've got my end of the horse trading done. I couldnt make up my mind which wood to use so I made two bows. Pick one out and I'll sell the other one.One is a bloodwood riser with cocabolla limbs and the other is a cocabolla riser with tiger myrtle limbs.

Last edited by Bowhuntingobsession; 02-13-2013, 08:20 PM.

OH you are not making this easy not easy at all. Those are both beauties for sure and I've been looking through the pictures for a while and couldn't make up my mind. So I flipped a coin........It is going to be the cocabolla riser with tiger myrtle limbs.

I expect my part of the trade any day, I have 6, waiting on the other 24.

Comment

Excellent choice! You going to Vanderpool or know anyone headed there? If so I'll take it with me.

Comment

beautiful bows!

Comment

Those are pretty nice

Comment

Sweet bows

Comment

Dang those look awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntingobsession View Post
                Excellent choice! You going to Vanderpool or know anyone headed there? If so I'll take it with me.
                Not going to make Vanderpool, it wasn't in the stars for this year. Haven't kept up with the folks going so I'm not sure if there is anyone from this area or not.

Comment

If you need a TBH express Me, Feederwatcher and Target Panic are headed to Vanderpool this weekend. I live in Alvin just down the road from you.

We can bring it back for you and catch you sometime next week. Be good to meet some more locals anyway.

Comment

those things are beautiful!

Comment

Good choice, Derick.

Comment

Originally posted by stick'um View Post
                        If you need a TBH express Me, Feederwatcher and Target Panic are headed to Vanderpool this weekend. I live in Alvin just down the road from you.

We can bring it back for you and catch you sometime next week. Be good to meet some more locals anyway.
                        Thanks that works for me for sure.

Dennis if you can get it to stick'um that would be super.

Thanks guys!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X