ATTN: All TBoT members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN: All TBoT members!

Well, I have taken on the position of newsletter editor for the Traditional Bowhunters of Texas. I just completed the 1st Quarter, 2011 newsletter and it should be in the mail very soon to all members. I am new at this and think I did OK on this one, but know there is room for improvement and hope I get better with experience.

Here is where all you TBoT members come into play. For me to put together an enjoyable, informative newsletter, I need content. When you partake in a traditional archery related event or whenever you take an animal with your trad bows,please take some pictures. After the fun is over take a minute to send me a picture or two with a brief description and I will include them in the next newsletter.

Also, if the event was somehow special to you, please write a story for the newsletter so everybody can read about it and I will include that in the next newsletter.

I know a lot of stuff gets posted up and written about here on TBH, and that is a great thing. I am on this site almost every day. But please try to remember your TBoT bretheren also and send me some pics and stories to put in the future newsletters.

You can send any info for the newsletter to jbischoffberger@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance,

Bisch

P.S. - I need to ad: If you are not a member of TBoT and you shoot traditional, please join. Here is a link to the TBoT website: http://www.tbot.org/

Here is a link to a membership form: http://www.tbot.org/documents/tbot_m...ip_renewal.pdf
    Last edited by Bisch; 04-05-2011, 08:13 AM.

Cool.. I'll try to remember

Comment

Looking forward to the newsletter and Thanks for volunteering Bisch!

Comment

Tbot editor

After recieving my letter you must know how bad we needed you ! Thanks Bud Murphy ,

See you at Hill Country .

Comment

Thanks Bisch for doing this and for the heads up. I've had this membership form on my desk for way too long. I'm finally going to mail it in.

Comment

Awesome, Bisch. Can we submit stories about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Awesome, Bisch. Can we submit stories about you?
              Sure you can; but I have the final say as to whether they make it to print or not!

Bisch

Comment

It will be great to get it!Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Sure you can; but I have the final say as to whether they make it to print or not!

Bisch
                  Aw man! I was gonna submit one about my first 3D shoot with Bisch.

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Maybe I can borrow your tab again, or do you want that story in print?

Comment

Great addition, will try and contribute from Montana

Comment

Can we start a column called "Stories About the Editor"?

Comment

thanks Bisch for stepping up. Brenda should have pics from most of the north Texas shoots but i have copys if you want them ill bring the card from my camera to hill country let me know

Comment

Bisch, you da Man. I don't care what all my friends say...Van

Comment

Working...
                              X