Sons First 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sons First 3D shoot

Took my son to the Golden Triangle Archery Club shoot today. He had a blast. He was scared of the Gator, guess he has seen to many episodes of swamp people. My Daughter didn't come 'cause she wanted to have a sleep over at Nannas. She will go next time though. The only porblem is I was shooting so poorly that I believe the little bugger out shot me.

This site is giving me trouble with posting pictures so here is a link to a thread with the pics

Shot there today also!Great shoot.Hope your little one had fun!

Comment

Sounds like great times

Comment

That's Cool Brother! He Sure Is A Cute Little Boy. Sounds Like Yall Had Fun.

Sent From My EVO Using Tapatalk.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Neat pictures, thanks for sharing. I think I'm dying a little on the inside every day because I'm going to miss 3D season entirely this year but if things go well I'll be around for deer season. I keep trying to get my wife to go to our club shoots and take pictures for me but so far the green screen has been my only source of inspiration. It's really cool to see you starting your son off early, I'm sure hoping mine will enjoy the great outdoors as much as I do.

Comment

That ws pretty cool! He a little bitty one right now. Watch out; in no time he will be whooping you for real.

Bisch

Comment

Yea Bisch is only 25 months and has been shooting for about 6 months now. He always wants to go and shoot with me and he really loves stump shooting because he has a bad go bug and its always a walking adventure.

Comment

Very cool stuff.

Comment

Way to go dad! He looks like a winner to me!

Comment

Working...
                    X