No announcement yet.

It's been a tough month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to hear that! Prayers up for your son.

Bisch

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Man I understand what it means to have a son in pain.
        I wish him a prompt and total recovery, prayers for you'll

Comment

Prayers sent up for your family it is very stressful when your kids are hurting.

Comment

Prayers up for Mom and Son but you as well. I know the stress of family issues all too well. My God grant you peace and strength in this difficult time.

Doug Key

Comment

How is our buddy Jacob today? Update us.

Comment

He had a pretty rough night last night, not getting much sleep. He really hasn't slept much the last few days, any movement wakes him up. He's finally back at school today, but is restricted from any physical activity for the next 2 weeks, so it looks like Vanderpool is out. I just don't have the heart to tell him yet. He has been really excited about it because he now has an age appropriate bow. I picked up a Bear Kodiak Cub for him and he's dying to shoot it. If anything we may drive up on Saturday to check it out. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes. It means a lot.

Thanks,

Ron

Comment

This was him getting an EKG just before his chest X-rays. They found a grade 1 heart murmur as well. Sucks seeing your child hooked up to all those wires.

As RIPPED and BUFF as he is, it's hard to see how he was able to fracture his sternum.

Comment

He looks like he has a great attitude about it all. Tell him we are thinking of him. He'll be back shooting in no time. Could he still go to V and not shoot? It would still be fun to camp out and check it all out. Some kids have the temperment to deal with that and some don't, but he seems pretty mature for his age.

Comment

prayers for you and the lil man

Comment

Working...
                      X