FSC for April 02, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSC for April 02, 2011

Its simple... suspend a grape from a support stuck into your target bale or 3D... minimum 4" out from target hung from a string 12" from hanger.

The object is to hit the grape.

From 12 yards out, the closest to the grape wins... if you hit the grape awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VKRBUJQtbY"]YouTube - Shooting a grape from 12 yards with traditional bow.[/ame]

nice shot!

Comment

nice shoot. Looks like your having great weather in MT.

Comment

Originally posted by bsimpson View Post
        nice shoot. Looks like your having great weather in MT.
        That video is from last year... our weather sucks right now.

Comment

Anyone going to attempt this weeks FSC?

Comment

Well, I did but I have a sudden problem with my computor not opening the file I need to re-size my pics! I was going to have to disqualify myself cause I had to settle for using a raisen. My wife said she wasn't about to pay the high price for grapes just so I could use 1. WELL, I started to PUT MY FOOT DOWN, but thought about it and probably saved it + the other one being stuck where, well you know!!!!! Anyhow, I took the rasin and used thread to hang it. My shot was 3/4"s high, touching the string. But, I know, no pics, so it didn't happen! When I get this stupid thing fixed, I'll post them up. Any ways, got to get off here and put some big guy britches on and set the wife straight! Ya'll pray for me!

Comment

Resize easy, just use www.photobucket.com which makes it so easy a caveman can do it

Comment

Fsc 04-02-2011

Let's see if I can find them now! Found them but can't send them so OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang I hate this thing!!!

Comment

Hey, Doc. See what happens when ya pick on Deb..ya get bad Juju.

Comment

Yesterday morning I looked in the frige, and there were only 7 grapes.
                    That evening I looked, and they were all gone. Grandsons ate them LOL.

Probably just as well, cuz I still ain't getting around to good,
                    but I was seriously thinking about it.

Rick

Comment

Thats a great shoot, Me and sons try it with fat grub worms .We eat the grapes.LOL

Comment

Same shot this week?

Sorry, I haven't been able to pay a lot of attention to this, but it usually keeps itself going pretty good.

Comment

I was going to suggest that Rick, since hardly anyone shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post
                            I was going to suggest that Rick, since hardly anyone shot it.
                            Yeah, haven't had a chance to participate much lately. Work has sent me out of state for a spell.

Comment

Working...
                            X