Bag Target Practice: Added Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag Target Practice: Added Bonus

Let me start off by saying I live in a subdivision in the small town of Magnolia.

It was a nice morning so I decided to take my bag target outside and shoot it next to my driveway that faces my street. I was shooting towards the side of my house. I was only out there for 30 minutes when a car comes along with a lady driving it slowly and then she turns into my driveway. Long story short, she lives about 1/3rd of a mile from me at the end of the street just beyond the city limits. She tells me she has feral hogs on her property down near the small creek in the back that runs across her property. She asks me if I bowhunt feral hogs and I tell her I do. She tells me anytime I want to bowhunt some feral hogs to "thin out the herd", I'm welcome to. Right now, she said there's lots of very small piglets running around near the creek and when they get to be around 50 pounds, I'm planning on bowhunting them. I'm looking forward to putting a few tender ones in my freezer.

That is awesome! I wish I had people like that around where I live.

Comment

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sometimes it pays to be at the right place at the right time.

I always try to be with my hotheaded friend when he tries out a new gun! Story goes like this everytime: "I hate this _____ I wish I'd never bought it" Me: "I'll give you 100 bux for it" No telling how much I've got "shopping" like this!

Comment

That is cool. I think I am going to be moving to Magnolia here in a couple months.

Comment

Night Wing, If you want any help or an additional person let me know! I could always use 1 or 2 for the freezer.

Comment

let us know if you need a hand!

Comment

I need to start practicing in the front yard!

Congrats!

Comment

Reading your post I thought you about to say a LEO, a HOA Officer, or someone else pulled up, telling you to quit shooting! What a great opportunity!

Comment

Man Thats Great....Fell Right In Your Lap Be Sure and Post Follow-up LDPs

Comment

Originally posted by bearkat2004 View Post
                      Night Wing, If you want any help or an additional person let me know! I could always use 1 or 2 for the freezer.
                      X2

Comment

congrats

Comment

Looks like you struck gold! Congrats

Comment

WOW!!! How lucky is that!!! Congrats!

Comment

Thats great. I was sure you were going to say someone pulled into ther driveway to gripe about you shooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X