Getting ready for Vanderpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready for Vanderpool

Thought I would bring back this slide show of the 2010 Vanderpool shoot back to the top simply to get everyone in the mood.

Let the countdown begin! There may be 278 days till Christmas but there are only 19 days till the 2011 Hill Country Shootout!

Getting very excited. And nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
      Getting very excited. And nervous.
      x2...but it all about having fun and remembering foam is your friend!

Comment

Im excited but going with new bows picked up last week not expecting much

Comment

I am ready, this is my favorite shoot. I have alot of Fun trying to see some trophies while shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
            New bows and all I am sure you will shoot very well.

Comment

If all goes well, I may have a new bow by then too. Hoping to visit Mr. Sarrels this weekend, if things work out.

Comment

Hoping it works out to run down for the day & shoot a round. If I want to go just for a couple hours, visit, play with bows, and shoot a round of the course, which would be the better day to come?

Comment

good luck on your new bow. I picked mine up sat night and I am stuggling to find the right arrow.

Comment

Count me in......I have to go or Bob will have to sleep on the ground!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
                      Hoping it works out to run down for the day & shoot a round. If I want to go just for a couple hours, visit, play with bows, and shoot a round of the course, which would be the better day to come?
                      Imo Saturday would be best because on Sunday everyone is trying to squeeze in a last round. I don't guess it really matters.

Comment

I stopped by Bob's place yesterday evening to pick up arrows for my new bow. Hope a dozen is enough for this shoot!

All I can say is Bob is going to have some pretty bows at the Vanderpool shoot....let the drooling begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
                          Definitely Saturday. you have all day Sat. But the shooting ends early on Sunday so they can add up scores and have the award ceremony.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                            I'm going with old bows and not expecting much. Pm sent, Gene.

Comment

I can't wait to get there.... This will be my first year attending! I've not heard of a shoot more promoted by it's participants.... Although I wish it was here already I need every bit of the 19 remaining days to get prepared.

John

Comment

Working...
                              X