Nocked and Loaded 3D shoot this coming Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    My transmission just now took a turn for the worse.
    After 179k miles with no trouble of any kind I had the transmission filter and fluid changed just days ago and now this second it is pouring out like there is a golf ball sized hole in it.
    But the shop is pretty good so they are sending a car hauler to pick it up.

It looks like I probably will not be able to make the shoot, I have an opportunity for some valuable overtime at work.
    Bummer.

Comment

Well, we got back in town from skiing last night at 3:00am. I got up at nine and went out. All the trad guys were already shooting so I hooked up with a wheel shooter. The course was a GREAT set-up. For not shooting my bow for 10 days and after a 16hr car ride I think I shot pretty well........as did Dave from what I heard.

Sorry I missed you guys early.

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 03-20-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

What are you trying to re-capture the sandbagging title back from Deb!!lol

Comment

Dang Bisch!, I wish I would have known you were there. I hung around for a while afterwards but I didn't see you. I really don't know how the score's turned out. I shot fairly well but it was that 31st "bonus target" that really helped me. I wound up with a 20 on that one. I still bet you still got me though. I think I wound up with a 256. I really enjoyed meeting some new faces yesterday. Hopefully we can all hook up again and shoot sometime. I thought the course was fantastic! Well done Nocked and Loaded!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
            Dang Bisch!, I wish I would have known you were there. I hung around for a while afterwards but I didn't see you. I really don't know how the score's turned out. I shot fairly well but it was that 31st "bonus target" that really helped me. I wound up with a 20 on that one. I still bet you still got me though. I think I wound up with a 256. I really enjoyed meeting some new faces yesterday. Hopefully we can all hook up again and shoot sometime. I thought the course was fantastic! Well done Nocked and Loaded!
            Dave
            UGGGH!!!!! You are killing me. I shot a 255 but only got 10 points on the bonus target. There was no white stake so I just shot it from the yellow stake where the wheel guy I was shooting with shot from. I nailed the deer and just barely missed the apple.

And yes, they had a GREAT set-up again this month.

See ya at the next one,

Bisch
            Last edited by Bisch; 03-21-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X