Vanderpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanderpool

If I can get a cabin would anyone be interested in going in with me on the cost? I'm pretty sure it's just going to be just me and I sure hate paying big time for just a place to sleep and shower. If not I will pitch a tent.

I would, if I knew I were going to be able to go. Just can't commit to it right now, so most likely if I go I will sleep in the truck.

Comment

Probably what I will wind up doing Rick.

Comment

Hey, I hope both you guys get to make the shoot. I'll be there for the weekend.

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, I think i read that there is room to set up a camper, is that correct? If so, can we set up friday night? Are the roads good enough to keep the camper from being torn up?

Comment

Originally posted by woody View Post
            Bisch, I think i read that there is room to set up a camper, is that correct? If so, can we set up friday night? Are the roads good enough to keep the camper from being torn up?
            Yes, yes, and yes!

Bisch

Comment

Bisch always needs a place. Haha

Comment

woody, i pull my 5th wheel in with no problem, just have to watch the top of the first and only hill for oncoming trafic,
                it is a VERY nice place to camp and shoot...and hunt

Comment

Sweet ranch. Lots of campers and never heard of anyone having difficulty gettin in.

Comment

We pull our camper in just fine. No worries.

Comment

Hope to be hanging my hammock this year. 8-9 April Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                        Hope to be hanging my hammock this year. 8-9 April Right?
                        Wrong! April 9-10.

Bisch

Comment

Mr. Harris, I may be interested. Not sure if I'm ready for the shoot, but it sure looks like fun. Maybe I can talk my wife into letting Jacob and myself have another weekend away. I'll get back to you ASAP to let you know if it's possible.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
                            Mr. Harris, I may be interested. Not sure if I'm ready for the shoot, but it sure looks like fun. Maybe I can talk my wife into letting Jacob and myself have another weekend away. I'll get back to you ASAP to let you know if it's possible.

Ron
                            Unfortunatly, when I decided to pull the trigger on a cabin they had already been spoken for. SO, I will be sleeping in the back of my truck since I got a camper shell. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                              Unfortunatly, when I decided to pull the trigger on a cabin they had already been spoken for. SO, I will be sleeping in the back of my truck since I got a camper shell. Sorry.
                              It will work in the back of the truck, Larry. I've done it that way several times at this shoot.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X