Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
    CONGRATS 2050z
    Went out this morning to try some varmit calling and this coon came in wanting a free meal and ate a old Bear Razorhead from my new to me Bear TakeDown recurve.

Thanks and congrats on that cool recurve

Sent from my mobile office using Tapatalk

Comment

Geeeez Sam!!! Are there still coons in your neck of the woods?? LOL! Congrats!! Nice hat and bow combo there as well!

Comment

The gators from 2 weeks ago, and a big fallow I harvested at Tenroc Ranch

Comment

NICE, JOHN! That's all I can say.

Bisch

Comment

Where ya get the gator. That is my next trip.

Comment

Down here about 45 mins south of houston

Hey Bisch give me a call 281 772 1004

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                Down here about 45 mins south of houston

Hey Bisch give me a call 281 772 1004
                I'll call you tomorrow, John.

Bisch

Comment

Wow! Congrats on a great hunt.

Matt

Comment

congrats guys! hopefully i will get on the board soon

Comment

I took a first-time trip to Diamond C this weekend for a ram hunt and had an awesome time. Met some great people and got the chance to shoot my first ram. I got a good looking Corsican that I am really proud of. I didn't make it in time to hunt with the rest of the guys on Friday. Except for the wind, Saturday morning started out looking pretty good. From a make-shift ground blind I saw a few fallows and some black buck...no rams. Made a midday stalk for rams for me and pigs for (Tim) tirogers00 and (Cody) txsuperdad23. We saw the butts of a few rams for a split second and came up on plenty of hogs but the opportunities proved fruitless. Skylar and I set up my pop up for the evening hunt and I saw a few fallows, some black buck, lots of pigs...no rams. Everyone else is seeing rams and it's driving me crazy. Tim was gracious enough to kill the fallow he was after on Saturday evening so that I could hunt his stand on Sunday morning. It started promising first thing with lots of movement from pigs...which quickly winded me. A group of rams came in about 6:55am and I took the first opportunity to fulfill my goal of killing a ram. He wasn't the biggest in the group but he was the first to turn broadside. I took him with a 50lb Bob Lee longbow and a cedar shaft with a 175 grain Abowyer; I'm loving that combination. Diamond C is a great outfit and I would love to get back up there soon. Finally, here are the pics:

P.S. If you go to Diamond C watch out for rattlesnakes!
                      Last edited by EnW; 05-08-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Congrats Eric!!

Bisch

Comment

Congrats on the ram!

Comment

So, how much penetration did you get with that broadhead arrow combo, LOL
                            Good shot and congrats on you first.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                              So, how much penetration did you get with that broadhead arrow combo, LOL
                              Good shot and congrats on you first.
                              Alex, Look again at the top pic of his ram. That is the broadhead end of the arrow sticking up. I'd say penetration was no problem. I think I would have wanted to be a little more forward but that is a mute point because he recovered the ram.

Congrats again, Eric!

Bisch

Comment

Jerry, that was a joke, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X