suggestions on a glove to try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHRISM View Post
    The Dura Glove. Comfort with feel Slick release with no creasing. I have tried lots of gloves and Won't use another.
    X2, the dura glove is what I use.

Comment

I have 3 Damascus deer skin gloves, I keep 3 going all the time.
      I like the tightness of the fingers.

I like the feel of the string and gives get protection. the first thing I do is take a arrow drop off and turn the long finger of the glove inside out and trim the seam where it's sewn together. I hate the ridge it makes the finger "fat" so now they have just enough to keep the finger pieces together.

If by chance the thread gives out, I use a curved needle and do loose loop stitches so the seam disappears completely with upholstery thread.

But then again every other session I shoot bare fingers to keep them toughen up.

Comment

I am no expert but tried a few gloves- Damascus gloves felt soft and that they stuck to the string or rolled it. I now have about 4 Dura Gloves from 3 Rivers. I cant feel the string as well but it sure comes off clean.

Comment

Traditional archery supplies, hunting supplies, target archery, archery supplies, compound archery

Email them and ask for a glove with SKOOKUM fingers. It will run you about $25 I think. I have 2 pairs of relatively thick leather gloves that I've worn out pretty well since March, but the Skookum has really held up well (hard to describe the material, it's kinda like a tough felt)

Comment

Working...
          X