Where to get heavy B/H's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get heavy B/H's?

I have been talking with a couple trad guys that I listen to. Both are suggesting 145g heads for my new set up I posted in another thread.

My question is this............ does anyone know where I can get 145g field tips and broad heads local? I would really like to be able to start shooting this rig tomorrow.

I am willing to travel some but don't wanna drive across the state.

ttt

Comment

3 rivers archery. . . .

Comment

I see your in Magnolia, PM OL MAN betcha he can help you out a ton. If not try 3rivers archery.com

Comment

Originally posted by stick-um View Post
          I see your in Magnolia, PM OL MAN betcha he can help you out a ton. If not try 3rivers archery.com
          Yea, I talked to Ol Man........ he has no info on someplace local.

I could order them but I sure would like to start shooting this new to me rig tomorrow!!!

Comment

Well if you can't find a fella near by you will have to order the stuff 'cause compound shops don't carry our stuff usually.

Comment

Call The Footed Shaft and he will have you fixed up in 2 days. 1-888-288-7581 Lamont Granger

Comment

Get some 125's from a compound shop - should be close enough to start playing. You may have a little wag, but it'll straighten out. 20gr is not a HUGE difference.

Comment

I get my 145 and 160 grain 2 blade glue on STOS broadheads from Braveheart Archery. Ditto for the 145 grain screw in field points.

Comment

Viking Archery had (bought some 2 or 3 years ago) 145 grain field points. I don't know if they still do or not.

Comment

Call Smokin Feather to see if he has any.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                        Yea, I talked to Ol Man........ he has no info on someplace local.

I could order them but I sure would like to start shooting this new to me rig tomorrow!!!
                        Doug would not give you any 145gr field points? This close to Christmas! What a GRINCH (HAHA).

PM me your address and I will send you a handful of field points if you want them but I do not have any BHs. You will probably have to order some from someplace like 3Rivers.

Bisch

Comment

Don't have any 145's at all...

Comment

Forrest worse case if you know of or find any in the Austin San Antonio area Let me know and I will see what I can do about picking them up and bringing them with me to Spring Friday

Comment

I have some 160 grain STOS and screw in adapters if you need them. I am not far off I -10. Call if you want em. 830-303-9608 Terry

Comment

Working...
                              X