Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas came early for ole DrenalinJunkie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas came early for ole DrenalinJunkie!

While I was sitting down to some lunch here at the house today, UPS came blasting up the drive honking the horn.
    When I went out front to see what it was.... The drive says " Got a package for ya" and proceeds to pull out a cardboard tube...... I know what it is!!!!!!

Now I just have to figure out how to get Bobby's name off it!

Thanks brother..... Looking forward to getting some arrows and seeing how this thing shoots!

You are going to love it.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Congrats and good looking bow Forrest!

Comment

Will be headed to The Bow Zone tomorrow to see if I can get some arrows for it!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Forrest - .500 spine will work.. don't let them sell ya anything different.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
                  Forrest - .500 spine will work.. don't let them sell ya anything different.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!
                  I was thinking either 400 or 500........ Any advise on what weight BH/FT to go with?

I can't remember what my actual draw length is but I know on trad gear it isn't 28 inches. Gonna get that all gigured out tomorrow as well as what I am actually drawing at my length.

Comment

My BH II @ 50# loves the Gold Tip 35/55's with 145gr tips and 5.5" banana feathers. But it also shoots about anything else too. Very forgiving bow that is easy to please.
                    My DL is 26.5"

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

400 grit paper and little time on that area will remove the name. Bob Uses some industerial finish on his bows, send it to him and he'll fix it up for ya. or take the easy way out and use a perminate black sharpie pen put some on rub it off till it gets that "look to it" then put a coat on and leave it.

Comment

Way to go DJ! You got a good deal on that one. Congrats on your new toy.

Bisch

Comment

congrats on the new bow

Comment

Forest, you don't post to open gifts early !!! but since you did, congrats. !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X