Good Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Shot

I came home from work last night and my 13 yr. old son was shooting his 44# recurve with a video camera set up and filming the shoot. He said it was a project for school on how to shoot a bow,told me he was going to split a arrow standing vertical in front of the target. 6 shots later he done it! Wish I could shoot as well as my kid! Looks like a good shot in the arm for the stickbow shooters! I bet he gets a 100 on the grade to boot!

I wish I was that good too!

Comment

Congrats to your son! BTW, did you ever get your arrows figuied out?

Bisch

Comment

Yes, found a guy on ebay that builds some nice carbons and was very knowledgeable. Ill never shoot nothing but carbons now, they fly great.

Comment

Good shooting to your son.

Carbons fly great, I love my CX Heritage 150's

Comment

congrats

Comment

Thats great.

Comment

Congrats we need more of them young ones shooting trad bows.

Comment

Here I am tring to hit the same area and your kid wants to split arrows. Thats awsome!

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments for my son! He has pulled this shot off many times in the past with a light weight bow. He since has moved up to a 44# recurve and isnt as accurate with it yet. He is one of those shooters that have a natural talent for instinctive shooting. He has been bending bows since he could walk. I thought it was cool for him to pick a how to shoot a bow for his special class project and expose the potential accuracy of the simple stick bow to his teachers and class mates.
                    Last edited by muddydog; 12-19-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Fantastic shooting.
                      He should get an A for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X