• Show
Clear All

• RamprideHG84
    replied
    interesting

Leave a comment:

• *DW*
    replied
    Thanks for the information. I’m new to the trad side and still figuring it out .

Leave a comment:

• *DW*
    replied
    Thank you for the information. I'm a trad newbie so I take all the advice I can get .

Leave a comment:

• Airzone
    replied
    hello im peter nice to meet you

Leave a comment:

• txchuck
    replied
    Very good explanation Draco,

Leave a comment:

• rtp
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    You can shoot instinctive 3 under.

I chose 3 under because of the release and anchor. I dont anchor as high as alot of other 3 under shooters.

W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BigErn
    replied
    For those of you that Gap shoot,did you lengthen your arrows? If show,how much did it help?
    Thanks Ernie

Leave a comment:

• ArcheryAddict
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Draco
    replied
    Yes, you never take your eyes off of the target. Your secondary vision puts the point where it needs to be. You can close one eye and actually look across the point and be very accurate after you learn your ranges but it's better when hunting to keep both eyes open.

Leave a comment:

• Slambo
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bisch
    replied
    Originally posted by Slambo View Post
    1 question- with this meathod, do you focus on the target or the end of your arrow?

I’m not a gap shooter, but every good gap shooter that I have talked to about this says you look at your target and you see the arrow/gap in your peripheral vision.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Slambo
    replied
    1 question- with this meathod, do you focus on the target or the end of your arrow?

Leave a comment:

• boleman154
    replied
    Nice thread

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RogerBTX
    replied
    Great and simple explanation. I will try this coming week. I have not shoot my traditional bows in 7 or 8 years, so it might be easy to break old habits. Might be have to make new arrows first.

Leave a comment:

• Junkers88
    replied
    Just reread this and wanted to update where I'm at with it. I've not built a delineated target yet but did find a 5x5x5 box at work that's pretty thick and will bring it home this weekend to use. I've noticed that less than or at 10 yards out I just look where I want the shaft to go and most times it does, within a margin of course. Out to 15-20 or so (I don't have any marked off ranges here at the house) I find that I put the arrow point pretty much on the spot where I want to hit and when I do everything right it goes there. I'm guessing that I'm instinctive in close as I'm more comfortable there and gap shooting when I get out of my comfort range.

Richard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X