No announcement yet.

"Trick Shooter's Forum"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well while waiting for the NEW Thread to get posted up, I shot the suggested rubber band stretched across 2 supporting points. We don't have any vital targets here, and I'm not driving 120 miles to Missoula to buy one.

So I put this up late this afternoon because the rain stopped, and we are going to have rain all week according to our weather reports.

So watch this, and see with disbelieving eyes as I did. I did notice after reviewing the video that there was a slight slice in the band just under the arrow shaft.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRtK2sd-3Nw"]YouTube- Shot of the Week Sept 4th 2010[/ame]

Comment

Okay, so I took a second shot to redeem my Zwickey Eskimo 2 blade broadhead......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6aPKLBG2AU"]YouTube- Second shot at the rubber band[/ame]

Comment

There ya go JON, redemption! good shot

Comment

My ring shot, I used a bobber as a target so that I could actually see the ring. It took me 28 shots on this one because I 'm not anywhere near as good as the rest of you guy's. I was however, all around that thing many times and even nicked it a few times and the ring is just about the size of my wedding ring
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            Dream up, and video your wildest/coolest/trickiest shots, and post the video here for our viewing pleasure.

This should be a long running, and extremely entertaining thread.

Can We Please Stick To The Rules Video's Only

Multiple Shots At Something Is No Trick Shot

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post

Well, I failed to read the first post about the video's. although the shot took me 28 arrows to hit I was extreamly proud that I actually got it in the ring.
              If it takes away from the trick shot thread get the mod's to DELETE THE SUM BIT**

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post

Why would I want to watch a Video of him missing 28 times??????

Comment

one of these day's I'll be AWSOME like you guy's. until then I'll keep my pic's to myself

Comment

Flywise, I posted up an appoligy to everyone for being such a crank, sometimes its best to keep my fingers off the keyboard.

Comment

here is my second attempt at the rubberband shot. like jons first shot close but no cigar.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSz6HI8U9cY"]YouTube- 104_1328.MOV[/ame]

i cant figure how to embed the video so just click the link
                      Last edited by Samiel2d; 08-30-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Flywise, that was some great shooting as far as I am concerned. You know, even Byron Ferguson misses, and quite a lot! I have seen him on "Impossible Shots" miss several times before hitting the shot. This man shoots more arrows than all of us put together; that's what he does/did for a living. Don't be fooled into thinking some of our shots are because I am that good. As the old saying goes, a blind hog does find an acorn occasionally! I try not to practice the actual shot of the week, however I will shoot at something that hones what I am trying to achieve. I am in a slump right now cause I haven't been able to pratice due to my health, but I will drag myself out there for one shot just because! Your doing great, hang with it!!

Comment

Well, here is my first attempt at a 1/4" eye bolt from 20 yards.

Not the best performance, but it'll get better.

View the video HERE

Enjoy

Comment

Man, I need to get me a Trad bow and learn to shoot. like watchin all the videos and lookin at the pics

Comment

That was cool Rick! I might have to try that just for grins.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                                Not the best performance, but it'll get better.
                                It soothes my soul to know that some of the best among us will pluck the string and fluff a shot on occasion...I was beginning to think that I was the only one capable of such misfortune

Comment

Working...
                                X