Fred Eichler Elk Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Eichler Elk Hunt

We have a traditional Elk hunt scheduled with Fred September 2011. Anybody been with them? advise?

Thought u were going to McAlister. We have not heard of this gentleman, but Arvin goes elk hunting every year. Y'all should talk about it. Do you have our #?

Comment

I may have spelled it wrong. Eikler maybe. He has a TV show and shoots Trad. Really nice guy. we had to book 2 years out. I do have Arvins number and may call him if this doesnt work out for some reason. I was wanting to ask you about the plaques from Austin Championship. We are trying to help Bill Decker out with Chester for their 25th shoot next year and are TRYING to talk them into something real nice like your plaques or maybe buckles. T Shirts also, Its such a nice shoot we just want to help make it better.

Comment

Fred Eichler is on Easton's Bowhunting TV quite often, and is great with a traditional bow as well. I would rather watch him shooting his trad bow while hunting than any other show out there. He's been to Hawai'i, Africa and done quite well with his bow. He also has an Outfitting business in Colorado, and now endorced by 3Rivers Archery.

Comment

Thanks Cottonwood, they have been nothing but nice so far. I was hoping some TBHers had been and had some comments.

Comment

SWilson, I haven't been to Colorado to hunt with Fred but can tell you he is one of the nicest guy's I have spoken with, and as stoked as well. Get ready for some excitement around Fred.

Comment

I'm sure you'll have a great time. he was here hunting in Hawaii. he was always on the go. tons of energy.

You should have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by SWilson View Post
                I may have spelled it wrong. Eikler maybe. He has a TV show and shoots Trad. Really nice guy. we had to book 2 years out. I do have Arvins number and may call him if this doesnt work out for some reason. I was wanting to ask you about the plaques from Austin Championship. We are trying to help Bill Decker out with Chester for their 25th shoot next year and are TRYING to talk them into something real nice like your plaques or maybe buckles. T Shirts also, Its such a nice shoot we just want to help make it better.
                I thought Bill had decided to get buckles for next year. Our buckle guy is very reasonable. I'll find out tomorrow where Austin got the plaques. We love the Chester shoot. It is where we spent our honeymoon. Let us know how we can help. It may be better to call us as this machine keeps throwing me to the white screen. It takes me half an hour to post some times. Why are you not in McAlister?

Comment

we opted out of the 7 hour drive/ maybe next year. we shot at local club shoot today and will shoot bananna bend in baytown tomorrow,

Comment

Swilson a couple of years ago Fred and Michelle came to a archery group we had and spoke to us about their operation and hunts. They both were great people and their hunts sounded outstanding. I have a buddy that hunted with them and he swears by them on elk and pronghorn.

Comment

Who's Fred???? Oh I forgot he's the guy Im standing with in my Avatar!!!! Just kidding fred! If he's read this he would get mad at me. Fred is a nice and cool guy to get along with. He is hard core when it comes to hunting. When he comes down to South Texas he comes to a ranch where I go hunt with my friends. I had the privilage to meet him and become friends. Im sure you will have a great time in Colorado.

Comment

i watch his dvd's over and over again..... the guy is just jolly, lots like a hoot to hunt with

John

Comment

I would give anything to be in your shoes having this hunt scheduled with Fred!!!

Comment

not cheap for sure but being 2 years out from first call kinda gives you timr to prepare.

Comment

Im really jealous right now. Walsenburg is some beautiful country. I dont know if thats where you will be hunting but his ranch is right there. He seems like a really cool guy and he does kill some critters!

Comment

Working...
                              X