Goin' Bear Hunt'in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goin' Bear Hunt'in!!

Yee Hawww. I just signed up to go on a Black Bear hunt next spring with some great guys from Old River Baptist Church . We are hunting with Big Antler Outfitters in Canada. Some others went this year and they all got Bears (10 for 10 I believe from 175# to about 300#). I can't wait. My wife is a bit skeptical, and told me not to come back in a baggie of Bear Poop.

Does anyone have an anatomy photo of a Blackie with the vitals showing? I need to make sure where the kill zone is and practice, practice, practice.

Is it April, 2008 yet???

Thanks for letting me share this with ya.

Doug Key

Congrats and good luck. I am hunting bears next spring too.

Comment

good luck, I hope to someday hunt bears as well.
      Chris Kiefner

Comment

cool! congrats

Comment

Like the wife's comment!

Here ya go. PM me with your email and I've got the IBEP Hunter Education PDF file too if you can download a 1.4 Mb file.

Comment

Gonna be a long wait ain't it !!!

Comment

good stuff. half the fun of a big hunt is looking forward to it. Bears die easy. stick him in the chest and they go down quick.

Comment

Thanks guys. Tejas Raz...I sent you a PM this morning.

Ragin'..Yep a long wait indeed. But I have plenty around here to keep me busy and take my mind off it. Too much work around the house and property and not enough time to invest.

Buff..You make it sound so easy. Possibly for some but usually not for me. I am one of those who go on "paid" hunts and either never see the animal(s) I am hunting or have some malfunction and/or miss an opportunity. Hopefully, this will be my time. We will see.

Thanks again, guys.

Doug Key

Comment

Working...
                X