What a MOM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a MOM!!!

Well I got a helluva surprise this week. Long story short...my mom and I went in on a used recurve for my little brothers birthday since he had so much fun shooting with Kevin Breaux and I last weekend. The guy we bought it from on Tradgang had an Ancient Spirits Sequoia for sale...58" 48"@28" with an Osage riser and ActionBoo limbs...quite a looker and should be a heck of a shooter also. Anyway, I was saying something about the bow being real nice and seemingly a good deal after looking at their website and the specs matching what I would probably order in a 3 pc. longbow...SHE BOUGHT IT! I can't believe it, she says it is for getting my certification but dang, I would have settled for a 12 pack for that! Anyway, it should get shipped here pretty soon. I also realized this is Mothers Day week and I better get off my arse and find something REAL good this year! Here are a few pics...

Oh, that's niiiiiiiiiice.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Pretty

Comment

Sweet!!!!!!!!

Comment

Trad bows look sooooo much nicer than machined aluminum wheelies. I think you Mom would be happiest to just know how much you apprecate her and the gift.

Comment

That is equal to two dozen red roses, a $50.00 gift certificate to Texas road house and a two months supply of adult beverage of choice, you are a lucky man, dang!

I guess you won't be needing that 3pc hybred recurve/longbow

I'll take care of it for you, it's not made yet and I'm already shooting it...

Congratulations on the new bow, it is a fine looking piece of artwork!

Comment

Yeah Kevin, I don't think she knew we were discussing building one...we can still work on the selfbow though!

Comment

You are fortunate...in many ways. Enjoy!

Comment

Beautiful bow and a very good mom you got!

Comment

Working...
                    X