• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few for the end of '10.

Comment

Congrats Sam!

Comment

Thanks,just found out if you delete pics from photo bucket it will delete all your pics you have posted on here,so all my others on here are now gone.Aint that a kick in the rear

Comment

Good shooting Sam congrats.

Comment

congrats to all

Comment

Congrats to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                Thanks,just found out if you delete pics from photo bucket it will delete all your pics you have posted on here,so all my others on here are now gone.Aint that a kick in the rear
                DOH!!!!!!

Congrats on the critters, Sam.

Bisch

Comment

Congrats on the buck jerry..Congrats thebowhunters heck of a year you had..Target rich lease for sure

Comment

Congrats to everyone on there trad kills this past year, and a special congrats go out to all the first timers. It has always amazed me what we can do with a little stick and string. Have a great 2011

Comment

Thanks to all for their contributions to this thread in 2010. Congrats to everybody that was successful and shared their pics.

(There were over 19700 views if this thread and almost 600 posts added to it in 2010. This thread is a great promoter of what can be done with trad equipment and A LOT of people are seeing it. That is a great thing so keep up the great work guys!)

There are a lot of newbies on this forum and I wish Good Luck to all of you in the coming year and hope to see all of your first Trad Harvests sometime this year.

To all the veterans I hope you have many more successes this year too.

2010 was a great year and I hope 2011 is a better one for all.

Congrats again on all the 2010 successes and Good Luck into the New Year!

Bisch
                      Last edited by Bisch; 01-05-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Last of 2010

I know what you're thinking....No they both dropped right where I shot them!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X