77 grain Match Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

77 grain Match Kings

Palmetto State Armory had 77 grain Match Kings for sale for $14 a box.

Comment

I've been seeing this aac ammo around. Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
        Those 77mk are gold in my 8twist tikka 22-250. I wish it was just 100ct projectiles

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
          Those 77mk are gold in my 8twist tikka 22-250. I wish it was just 100ct projectiles
          You actually have one of the fast twist Tikkas? Seems like they’re a unicorn. Awesome awesome gun. Most of them you see are 1 in 47 twist. Ok…maybe not 47 but it might as well be. I have no clue why any company builds a 1 in 14.

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

I've got a ton of factory loaded 77 otm. I was more interested in there other calibers.
              Seem to have decent prices.
              Last edited by kcnatural; 05-05-2023, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Ever since AAC started sponsoring YouTube channels they have blown up. Don’t expect Black Hills results but it’s not bad.

Comment

Dang, that's a pretty good buy. I ain't got a rifle that'd shoot that heavy of a bullet very well.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                    You actually have one of the fast twist Tikkas? Seems like they’re a unicorn. Awesome awesome gun. Most of them you see are 1 in 47 twist. Ok…maybe not 47 but it might as well be. I have no clue why any company builds a 1 in 14.
                    I have 2 and one of them in stainless which I hear are rare to come by… but if you want a 8 twist tikka 22-250 teskeys in weatherford has one for $779. Blued. Custom rifle results with 77mk I’ll post some targets later.

Comment

I have 2 and one of them in stainless which I hear are rare to come by… but if you want a 8 twist tikka 22-250 teskeys in weatherford has one for $779. Blued. Custom rifle results with 77mk I’ll post some targets later.

Champion firearms in college station has both stainless and blued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                        Champion firearms in college station has both stainless and blued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Nice! Someone needs to go get them one if they like to shoot small targets.

Comment

8twist 22 cal tikkas are the bomb. I’ve got a 223 and a 22-250 and flat out kill the shattt out of everything with 77gr TMK’s…

I bought some of the 5.56 AAC 75gr bthp as practice rounds and they shoot about 1” out of my 223 tikka

Comment

My 1/8 palmetto upper likes the 75’s from palmetto. It likes their 77 OTM also.

Comment

Thanks! I have a 7 twist Satern barrel for my AR that will probably love these!

Comment

Working...
                              X