Browning 20 gauge value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning 20 gauge value

It is a Browning over/under superpose 20 gauge made in Belgium. It has been totally reworked by Brileys out of Houston. Fixed chokes 23/4 or 3 in. Believe it to be field grade. Looks pristine. Any thoughts on approximate value. Thanks for any help.

Photos
    Attached Files

Comment

which grade?

could be 2k could be 12k+. Doesn't appear to have the engraving for the high end of that. Briley didnt offer a value when they worked on it?
      Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-01-2023, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Marking do not show a grade so I assume field.

Comment

Sn 37673 V5

Comment

What year was the gun made? What did bailey do? Wood looks good. Reciver looks good. 26" barrels I'm assuming. Do you know the LOP?

Comment

Not sure, I saw him drop it off, tell them make it new. About a year later went with him to pick it up. Believe because of sn 1965, not sure

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                Photos
                Maybe it’s the pics but the bottom of the receiver looks heavily worn?

I see a few spots in the wood and on the vent rib.

Can you post better pics?

With it being refinished, that hurts collectors value. But still nice shotguns.

Comment

can't help on pricing, but I bet it's a sweet shooter.
                  Had a winchester 101 in 20 and sold it. I kick myself every time I think about it.m

minimum, I'd GUESS at 2k

Comment

Saw my friend use the weapon dove and quail hunting, definitely not a collectors weapon. He was very accurate with it. Even though hunted, in great shape. His family looking to sell it, just want to advise them on a fair price. I hunt with a 28 gauge, if not I would buy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X