Muzzle brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzle brakes

Just got a bergara b14 in 300 prc. Topped with a 4-12x50 Leopold with the custom cds dial on its way. I am in need of muzzle break recommendations. Eventually it will be paired with a hybrid 46. But for the time being I need to take the bite out of it.

Apa fat basstard

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Skip all the others and go to the SRS Pro series brakes.

I HATE shooting with a brake but I recently built a 300 Norma Mag and the recoil is a bit “brisk”. I put a Ti Pro 5 port brake on it and was flat amazed and how much recoil reduction it provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No help with a brake recommendation, but I just bought a Browning Western Hunter in .300 PRC and topped it with a Leupold 4-12x40 scope. Rifle came with a factory brake. Going to shoot it tomorrow for the first time. Good luck on your search.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
          No help with a brake recommendation, but I just bought a Browning Western Hunter in .300 PRC and topped it with a Leupold 4-12x40 scope. Rifle came with a factory brake. Going to shoot it tomorrow for the first time. Good luck on your search.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
          How are you doing finding ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            Apa fat basstard

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
            ^^^

Comment

APA Fat bazztard. I’ve had 3 APA brakes on different rifles and wouldn’t buy any other brand.

Comment

I’ve had the APA brakes and they do not compare to the SRS Pro series brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just put it in the closet and wait for the can to come in.... I think i lost more hearing in one night from a 300win with a brake then all other years bird hunting combined.

I hate a brake...

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                    Just put it in the closet and wait for the can to come in.... I think i lost more hearing in one night from a 300win with a brake then all other years bird hunting combined.

I hate a brake...
                    Me to, magna port and brakes would devalue a gun for me .

Comment

419 Side Winder on DVOR right now for $110ish with the mount. Can get the adapted to mount in most SiCo cans to use the same interface so you aren’t removing the mount from the barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ultradyne Apollo Max. I have one on a 30 cal and it makes it feel like a 223.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post

I hate a brake...
                          Doesn't bother me I have the 3m elc hearing buds

Comment

Working...
                          X