Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Any complaints regarding the pistol?

Seems like everyone else is in a similar boat! Lots of second hand experience and seems like solid reviews for what they are but no personal experience

I will probably cave and get one in the next week or two and will update everyone!

Thanks
    Did you end up buying one? I'm half tempted to buy one to throw in my truck to replace the old taurus that rides in there now.

Comment

I have about 1000 rds thru one now, no major issues, fed it every junk ammo I have. Had a few jams but I aint blaming the gun for those. I bought it for the same reason as listed above. If I go somewhere and I think I may have to leave it in the truck I take it. Mainly just airport parking lots. I'll just carry most everywhere else.

Comment

Shot one several times over the weekend and it shot great. I actually prefer the grip over Glock. It felt great and had a nice point of aim. No malfunctions.

Comment

Friday they were offering a lower for 60 and threaded upper for $200, got real close to ordering but have no need. Then if just have to buy a 9mm can and and optic. $300 pistol will end up costing me $1500 by time it’s all said and done.

Comment

I saw those deals and it had me close as well

Comment

Glad to see more reviews.

I still have not purchased one as I stumbled on a Glock 48 with a extra mag for 350$ last month so that held me off for now.

I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a solid enough deal on memorial weekend to make me snag one though. Will be watching.

Comment

Buddy has one and likes it for what it is. He uses it on the lease to not scuff up other guns. I do similar with a .357 revolver. The S&W Shield series is also a good option at a $400 and down price point.

Comment

At $299 I pulled the trigger. I’ll give a review in a week or so when it gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                    At $299 I pulled the trigger. I’ll give a review in a week or so when it gets here.

Lol i went online and looked at them after i posted and now im on the fence to snag one. I like a good dependable cheapie to use and abuse.

Comment

I was impressed for the price. Shot good and felt great

Comment

Well I’m pleasantly surprised. Fit and finish was pretty dang good. Grip is very nice and fits and points very naturally. The only down so far is trigger but you ain’t using this thing to shoot competition so not the end of the world. About 100 rounds zero hiccups with monarch ammo brass. Ate some old federal steel no problem. Gold dots went through perfectly. For the price if your on the fence I say jump off and get it. For a lease or truck gun I’m not sure you can do better.

Comment

Well I’m pleasantly surprised. Fit and finish was pretty dang good. Grip is very nice and fits and points very naturally. The only down so far is trigger but you ain’t using this thing to shoot competition so not the end of the world. About 100 rounds zero hiccups with monarch ammo brass. Ate some old federal steel no problem. Gold dots went through perfectly. For the price if your on the fence I say jump off and get it. For a lease or truck gun I’m not sure you can do better.

Appreciate the review sir!

Comment

They are killing me with sending their daily deals.

Comment

Good stuff. I'm doing it!

Comment

I just caved so will report back a few weeks.

Full sized, threaded and suppressor height FDE blem was 289.99 or 299.99 so figured I might as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X