Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Boar down last night.

Comment

First kill with the big gun. (and Wraith 2x)
          Last edited by GregO; 05-01-2023, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Hey Jason what are your thoughts on the AGM Neith? Have you had a chance to give this a test run yet?

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
              Hey Jason what are your thoughts on the AGM Neith? Have you had a chance to give this a test run yet?
              Yes sir, we have a full review on it below....

In a nutshell, it's a darn good optic. Love the 18650 batteries, included American Defense QD mount, very good image quality both full color daytime and black and white at night, wifi/streaming, video/audio recording, picture in picture and does EXTREMELY well in low light without the use of an IR. The built in IR is under powered for shooting over 100 yards so I'd highly advise picking up a Sniper Hog Light if you want to use the scope at it's full potential.

Feel free to give us a call if you have more questions.

Description  The Neith DS is a digital day and night vision scope developed for 24 hours operation in all ambient lighting conditions. This digital rifle scope has an advanced ultra-low light optical detector and 1920×1080 OLED display – providing full-color clarity in daytime and classic black and white viewing at nig

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSDbBuSa3Hg&t"]Ep. 257 | AGM Neith DS32-4MP **NIGHT VISION REVIEW** - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Video of som of Bazo's hunts.

Comment

Here are a couple from Saturday evening. I still have room for improvement on running shots.

Comment

Bought the new Pulsar Thalion XG35 from you guys. I'd been waiting on a sub $5k 640 unit. Haven't been on a hunt yet with it but very impressed with image quality. This is a quick photo I took with it in my neighborhood. If anyone is on the fence and is taking sub 200 yard shots on the regular, this could be the one for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1479.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	422.6 KB
ID:	24711904

Comment

That is CLEAR!!!

Any idea what distance that deer was at? What magnification?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald S View Post
                        Bought the new Pulsar Thalion XG35 from you guys. I'd been waiting on a sub $5k 640 unit. Haven't been on a hunt yet with it but very impressed with image quality. This is a quick photo I took with it in my neighborhood. If anyone is on the fence and is taking sub 200 yard shots on the regular, this could be the one for you.
                        Thank you Gerald! We really appreciate your business. Man that's a super clear image right there, great job. I agree, if you're looking to get into a 640 high resolution optic but don't want to break the bank the Pulsar Talion XG35 is a very good option. It's a dang good scope for the money. Thank you again sir.

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                        That is CLEAR!!!

Any idea what distance that deer was at? What magnification?
                        I'll let Gerald confirm the yardage but it's really close. From the looks of the image he was on the base magnification of 2x.

Comment

Bought the Sightmark Wraith Thermal but haven’t got to put it on a gun or even take it out of the box yet. It’s going to find a home on 2 different pcp air rifles and my Howa 7.62x39 for pig and yote killing. Work just needs to slow down some.

Comment

Hey guys I figured I'd it was time for a bump on the thermal thread since it's been awhile. Lots of great optics out there for anyone looking to getting into night hunting this fall. This new $2,500 Pulsar Talion XQ35 Pro hit the market this week and we've got a review of it we released today. If figured it was worth sharing here because it's a darn nice thermal for someone not wanting to break the bank,

In our opinion the only thing better than a really good thermal scope is when the manufacturer improves it to make it even better. This week we review the Pu...
                            Last edited by Outdoor Legacy; 08-10-2023, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                              Hey guys I figured I'd it was time for a bump on the thermal thread since it's been awhile. Lots of great optics out there for anyone looking to getting into night hunting this fall. This new $2,500 Pulsar Talion XQ35 Pro hit the market this week and we've got a review of it we released today. If figured it was worth sharing here because it's a darn nice thermal for someone not wanting to break the bank,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhva0XNWV6Y
                              Maybe that's why I'm finding Talion on sale for $1999.00 online, because a new version is out?!!! What's the update? I'll check out the review when I get home, can't access the YouTube Channel from work.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

Maybe that's why I'm finding Talion on sale for $1999.00 online, because a new version is out?!!! What's the update? I'll check out the review when I get home, can't access the YouTube Channel from work.
                                Yes sir that's why. Pulsar closed all the XQ38's out to make way for the XQ35. The XQ35 has a better sensor that offers a little better image quality in normal conditions but a pretty significantly better image in poor, wet, humid conditions. That's when the XQ35 Pro is going to really shine. It also has a newer better lens and a better battery door latching system. In the review we made the comment (because it's what we'd been told by someone Pulsar) that the lens was slightly smaller than on the XQ35 than the XQ38 but come to find out, that's incorrect. The lens on the XQ35 is actually larger than the XQ38. Not that it really matters either way but we'd been given some bad info.

The Talion XQ38 is a great optic for sure. The XQ35 is just an in-line upgrade with a nice improvement that's really going to be beneficial for guys who are hunting in less than ideal conditions.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X