X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day 210 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
      Let me correct myself as I was wrong. Looks like I ordered it on 9/9/2021. Checked my online account and there have been no updates. Again, this was a paper file, not the E file. Sounds like the E file is likely way faster.
      More secure too sir. You might want to make sure it wasn't loss in the mail or receiving location. Anyone sign for it or do you have a paper trail?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        You talk crap about **** near everything lol. Feeders. Weapons. The way folks hunt. Folks buying new tires. Now this. We get it. You’re a crotchety old dude who is set in his ways.

Suppressors can make a HUGE difference. The can has to be quality and the rifle should be tuned correctly. I have a bunch. Some are built for the most decibel drop I can get. Others are for taking the initial blast down but being compact.

Efile approvals are all over the dang place. I knew it would happen. I’m pretty shocked silencer shop didn’t overload and shut the system down like last time now paper and eforms are both crazy wait times. Good ole ATF. I’m waiting on em to catch up some before I buy another if they ever do lol
        Ya'll some grumpy mf.

Comment

I know I’m in a long line…. But with me knowing it’s gonna be 200+ days before I get my cans, is there a way to track progress? 145 days into efile right now

Comment

217 days for me. Filed on June 1st 2022. Still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
              I know I’m in a long line…. But with me knowing it’s gonna be 200+ days before I get my cans, is there a way to track progress? 145 days into efile right now

Unfortunately no. There is no way to track progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I started yesterday. Hoping to get can by next season.

Comment

Well since there is no way to track progress…. Who will notify me? Silencer Co or ATF when everything is approved

Thanks

Comment

38 days in. Geez

Comment

This is so dumb. I got approved for an E-Form 4 in August of 2022. Did the paperwork on another on the same day I got approved and nothing so far. I won't even touch on the ignorance of having to do a background check on the same day I got approved through the very same background.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
                        Well since there is no way to track progress…. Who will notify me? Silencer Co or ATF when everything is approved

Thanks
                        You'll receive an email from the ATF. right now forms are at about 255-260 days.

Comment

IMHO, BATFE is in delay mode right now, because they can. None of the overreaches that they've made lately (bump stocks, FRT triggers, frame and receiver rules, braces) have come back on them, so they feel invincible. Unfortunately, until some court grows some balls and strikes down some of this stuff, they pretty much are.

Comment

Originally posted by SNKETR View Post
                            You'll receive an email from the ATF. right now forms are at about 255-260 days.
                            And your email will have your tax stamp, so you won't have to wait for one to be mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              IMHO, BATFE is in delay mode right now, because they can. None of the overreaches that they've made lately (bump stocks, FRT triggers, frame and receiver rules, braces) have come back on them, so they feel invincible. Unfortunately, until some court grows some balls and strikes down some of this stuff, they pretty much are.
                              agreed

Comment

205 days today (e-file) ........ I was pretty excited when I ordered these back in the summer when it was taking under 120 days to get approved. Oh well I guess. Another 60 days and it will be the same as my paper form approval time 2.5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X