Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alamo Precision TBH Build in the Future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    I've just about got a solution finalized that will solve the pricing issue that has held the deal up so far this year. Should be receiving the 1st round proto this week. I'll share more details as it develops.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've just about got a solution finalized that will solve the pricing issue that has held the deal up so far this year. Should be receiving the 1st round proto this week. I'll share more details as it develops.

Turning out like you envisioned Robert?

Comment

Its been a long week, ant updates?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
          Its been a long week, ant updates?

3D printed version completed and looked good. Made a few small changes and currently running the steel prototypes this week. These things always take longer than planned with all of the back and forth and trying to capture available machine time. Things are going good at this point, and about as quickly as we could realistically hope for.

Comment

Anybody looking to get into one without the wait, I've got a APR Ranger 6.5C for sale in the classifieds. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Comment

3D printed version completed and looked good. Made a few small changes and currently running the steel prototypes this week. These things always take longer than planned with all of the back and forth and trying to capture available machine time. Things are going good at this point, and about as quickly as we could realistically hope for.
              This makes my mind wonder what you are prototyping…if I am correct I am excited and happy for y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser14 View Post
                This makes my mind wonder what you are prototyping…if I am correct I am excited and happy for y’all.
                I'm sure we all have a very good feeling about where this is headed and I am excited.

Comment

Appreciate the update and take your time sir!!! I am slowly chipping away at putting money in the piggy bank for this round of builds!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Appreciate the update and take your time sir!!! I am slowly chipping away at putting money in the piggy bank for this round of builds!
                    If only you hadn’t bought 7 suppressors recently! Ha

Comment

I’m truly intrigued and I’m looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are we getting close?

I’m internally hyping this build up in my mind.

Comment

Robert, have you been making good progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Someone is antsy

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Someone is antsy

This is the closest I can get to SHOT show

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

We have been moving forward every day. Things were moving really fast at first, but it has been going slower than I would like for the last few weeks. Trying to get some final changes in place and tested before we launch anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X