Help me value this AR Pistol setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me value this AR Pistol setup

I have a Stag Arms AR15 pistol in .223/5.56 with a 10.5" barreled upper along with a birdcage front sight and flat top rear with a magpul back up sight on the rear. Is is essentially their "classic". It has a magpul front hand guard. The bolt is an MPI nickel boron version. I have one 30-round magpul magazine for it. I put a nickel boron trigger group in it also. The brace is an SBA 3 in black.

In addition, I have a 10.5" CBC precision 300 blackout complete upper flat top. It has a sightmark MTS red dot on it that was about $110.00. The upper was $300.00. I have at least one or maybe two 30 round magpul .300 blk-specific mags for it though I know these aren't really necessary.

I also have 8 boxes of 200 grain S&B brass subsonic rounds and one box of precision one supers so 180 rounds of ammo for it.

I'm going to include a nice heavily padded "tactical" bag for it.

I have an email direct from Stag Arms that this was shipped as a pistol from the factory so there aren't any legal issues.

Given all the items above, would $1200 be fair a sales price for all above?

I think you’re better off splitting it up.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      I think you’re better off splitting it up.
      Thanks. I'm willing to take a bit of a hit to get it all gone at once. I'm just going to list it and see what happens. I've gout about $1900 in all of it so I don't think I'm being unreasonable with the price but I guess I'll see.

Comment

Working...
      X