6.5 Creedmoor Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
    Spend the money on hornady 143 eldx. That is a great round.
    This is the way.
    You'll save money if you skip all the ammo tests and just go with these.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      They're $63 at Midway if you can find them in stock, FYI.

$63?? They must have raised the price
      $39 just this past Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've been watching it for months, look it up it's $63. That also doesn't look like Midway's page but hey maybe they had a special deal and you got lucky good deal. Says delivery 03/21, usually Midway ships much faster than that. I ordered some 10mm on Tuesday the 1st and received it Saturday the 5th. Heads up your address is listed there, dunno if you care or not but just in case.

Edit: Your screenshot says Sportsmans Guide.
        Last edited by justletmein; 03-12-2022, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I've been watching it for months, look it up it's $63. That also doesn't look like Midway's page but hey maybe they had a special deal and you got lucky good deal. Says delivery 03/21, usually Midway ships much faster than that. I ordered some 10mm on Tuesday the 1st and received it Saturday the 5th. Heads up your address is listed there, dunno if you care or not but just in case.

Edit: Your screenshot says Sportsmans Guide.

Man your right it’s sportsmans , I buy a lot from both so my bad
          But guess I’d look for some from sportsman, set up the alerts and if the price is too high just pass
          Not concerned about the address , if someone needs 4 boxes of 6.5 come on! Got cold beer in the fridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Definitely, that's better than Academy price. Everybody needs to add that to their lists.

Comment

Originally posted by JuDGe View Post
              This is the way.
              You'll save money if you skip all the ammo tests and just go with these.

And yet just last week a buddy of mine had to send a custom rifle back to the builder because this round wouldn’t feed reliably, turns out the bullets were seated so out of line that they contacted the rifling…

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                Harnady Black 140gr BTHP perform extremely well out of my rifle and can be bought at academy pretty regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                X2 for me

Comment

Go ahead and tell him to call the dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    Go ahead and tell him to call the dog!
                    Why? So we can kill the dog grave yard dead like the deer we kill deer with em? This is a ammo info thread. Not intended for 6.5 haters.

Comment

If he is sitting in a blind over a feeder or shooting 100-300 meters whitetail 129
                      Or basically anything off the shelf
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-13-2022, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Why? So we can kill the dog grave yard dead like the deer we kill deer with em? This is a ammo info thread. Not intended for 6.5 haters.
                        It’s a joke. There is a large percentage of 6.5 blowhards/fan boys that can’t shoot well, that’s where the jokes are derived from. It’s a good round and with good shot placement does the job well.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          It’s a joke. There is a large percentage of 6.5 blowhards/fan boys that can’t shoot well, that’s where the jokes are derived from. It’s a good round and with good shot placement does the job well.
                          Great point. Thanks for the clarification Aggiehunter.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            And yet just last week a buddy of mine had to send a custom rifle back to the builder because this round wouldn’t feed reliably, turns out the bullets were seated so out of line that they contacted the rifling…
                            Sounds like a bad batch of what is widely considered and has proven to be an excellent round.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                              He’s in a pickle.
                              Spend the money on hornady 143 eldx. That is a great round.

I agree with this. Although I hand loaded this bullet. The bullet is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X