20 gauge target shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 gauge target shells

Does anybody in the Denton/Gainesville/Sherman area have or know where to buy some cheap (not free) 20 gauge shells for skeet shooting. My son drew a youth hunt through TYHP and they asked if we could bring extra shells. I bout 4 boxes at $8 per box. Was hoping somebody might know of or have something g cheaper. I have more than enough for my son now, but was hoping to be able to provide some more kids with the opportunity.

Thanks for reading.

When do you need them? I have some that I will "sell" you. I am heading up to the R100 this weekend if you want to meet.

Comment

Check at the club he is shooting at. AA at walmart is $15/box now and cheap Federal and Winchester is over $8

Comment

4/22 is when they are needed. It’s a turkey hunt where they are gonna teach skeet during the day. Doughboy. No clue where the R100 is

Comment

Bump I guess. Willing to pay.

Comment

More than happy to take a kiddo to kill any deer on my lease. It is in Oklahoma. So out of state license for Texas kids would have to be paid. Fine too with a Redneck hog hunt for a dad/kid combo. I see the green screen helping people all the time. But I’m kinda surprised that it won’t help me help kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
              I see the green screen helping people all the time. But I’m kinda surprised that it won’t help me help kids.

Wow dude....you need to check up a bit. That's not the way to get folks to help you around here even if they could. Especially in such a short period of time. In reading your initial post it looks like you found some (and "bout" some) for $8 but don't want to pay that price any more ....even if is to help to your kids.

There is or was a shortage of 20 gauge shells and even the cheapest Winchesters are $8.99 a box when you can find them. A lot of 20 gauge shooters, including myself, were having a hard time finding shells and shot much of what we had during the past hunting season. The cheapest of the cheap I'm seeing now $32/a 4 box pack which is still $8 each...if you can find them. The lack of response is probably more due to folks not having them instead of not wanting to help your kids. ....If you found them for $8, I'd go take advantage of it
              Last edited by Smart; 03-02-2022, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
                I’m kinda surprised that it won’t help me help kids.

I’m kinda surprised you made this statement.

If you find them for $8 a box get them. That’s a good price.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-02-2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

A quick search at my local stores shows $9 box. I would say you found a pretty good bargain as is. You don’t need these till the end of April and you made a comment seven hours after posting about how nobody will help you. I’m pretty sure the majority of people around here work and have families. Good luck in your search.

Comment

TYHP is a well run program. What makes you think there won’t be enough shells for the kids? They are requesting everyone bring some extra. You yourself said you have more than enough for your son. Did someone tell you a kid is coming without shells?

I’d be happy to speak to the Huntmaster running that TYHP hunt and send money to him if it’s truly needed for kids to enjoy this hunt.

Comment

Bout as cheap as you can find em....Home Delivery by March 7th

Comment

I agree with what others said however I just happen to have like 5 boxes of these laying around. Bought them for my wife like 2 years ago but didn't feed well with her Benelli so been sitting since. I can send to you or direct to the club if needed.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I think anyone here may help you with the kids, maybe ask in a different way but spitting out "I'm kinda surprised that it won't help me help kids" does not help your case at all!

Comment

R100 is up in Roanoke.

Comment

Did you get the shells you needed? Any update?

Comment

Working...
                              X