Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best custom Glock gunsmith in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent my slide to Battlewerx, they did an awesome job on the RMR cut. Ordered a semi fit barrel from Bar-Sto and fit it myself. this gun is a shooter!
    Attached Files

Comment

Primary Machine in Morgan City, La

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
        Primary Machine in Morgan City, La
        I sent a 19 to them and was happy.

I just had a 45 done by a place local 'slideworks' out of tomball. Had them cut and trim the slide and laser stipple. It was actually cheaper for me to buy a plain 45 and have them it cut for RMR than buy MOS since I wanted a different color and extra slidework anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I sent a 19 to them and was happy.

I just had a 45 done by a place local 'slideworks' out of tomball. Had them cut and trim the slide and laser stipple. It was actually cheaper for me to buy a plain 45 and have them it cut for RMR than buy MOS since I wanted a different color and extra slidework anyway
          Shane, you should have called! I have a dremel and a solder gun, I could have fixed you up

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
            Shane, you should have called! I have a dremel and a solder gun, I could have fixed you up
            I done that twice. I spent a week melting,forming and polishing a 19 frame. This laser stipple stuff is nice and was like 130 bucks. Wayyy cheaper than my hourly rate

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any more customization would be a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X