SilencerCo Harvester Evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SilencerCo Harvester Evo

Got an email from Silencer Shop today that the new Evo can was in stock. I had no intentions of buying another suppressor right now but with the BOGO deal and the price point on the Evo I had to put one in jail. I think the can will work well on my 20in 7mm-08 for hunting from a blind.

If my face shows up on a milk carton...it was my wife!

&#9664Previous Post Next Post▶ Last week I made a quick trek to Salt Lake City, UT to see and shoot SilencerCo’s newest release, the Harvest EVO. “Evolution” is a theme and a goal for SilencerCo moving forward, and this major update to the Harvester 300, a SilencerCo mainstay since 2013, is the first glimpse into […]
    Last edited by bloodtrail18; 12-15-2021, 02:07 PM.

Man... I have more then enough cans but haven't purchased one in 5-6 years. Wanting something for a 300wsm in the near future so this should fall short if I am not mistaken but.... It would do pretty well on my 22-250 and ill migrate the ark 30 or sandman to the wsm and then the BOGO gets me a can for the EPC 9mm I am slowly putting together....

God I hate thinking out loud lol

Comment

'Tis the season. I just put another can in jail yesterday (CGS Hyperion). It's not hard to talk yourself into a scenario where you "need" just one more...!

I'm curious on the new Harvester, make sure and report back when it comes in!

Comment

Careful i didnt look for that on their list. But there are a few exclusions. Of course i got all excited ordered a hybrid 46m and guess what its excluded from the BOGO deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
          Careful i didnt look for that on their list. But there are a few exclusions. Of course i got all excited ordered a hybrid 46m and guess what its excluded from the BOGO deal.
          Ouch! That sucks. I wonder why they excluded the 46m? I did read through the BOGO flyer a couple times before clicking to buy though. It looks like the 46m is the only can on the no go list.

I have the hybrid 46 and it's a great do-all can for the price. I think you'll like it.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
            Ouch! That sucks. I wonder why they excluded the 46m? I did read through the BOGO flyer a couple times before clicking to buy though. It looks like the 46m is the only can on the no go list.

I have the hybrid 46 and it's a great do-all can for the price. I think you'll like it.
            Good deal! i thought it was just the 46M to but wasnt looking for the evo.

Thanks thats kind of my plan for it. Really plan to use it for 44Mag rifles, 350 legend etc. But i can slap it on a 338 if was to end up with one?

Ill keep my YHM TI for my LR rifles. The 46M will just be a good can to swap around on whatever i feel like.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Man... I have more then enough cans but haven't purchased one in 5-6 years. Wanting something for a 300wsm in the near future so this should fall short if I am not mistaken but.... It would do pretty well on my 22-250 and ill migrate the ark 30 or sandman to the wsm and then the BOGO gets me a can for the EPC 9mm I am slowly putting together....

God I hate thinking out loud lol

Same here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Epc?

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                  'Tis the season. I just put another can in jail yesterday (CGS Hyperion). It's not hard to talk yourself into a scenario where you "need" just one more...!

I'm curious on the new Harvester, make sure and report back when it comes in!

The Hyperion is one I’m looking to add next. Looks like a great can, wish the rear had 1.375x24 threads for more mounting options.

Comment

Working...
                  X