No announcement yet.

AR trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run the Rise armament trigger in a few guns. $130 trigger runs great at #3.5

Comment

suprised at how far down i got before i seen a recommendation for Rise triggers!!
      great choice

Comment

I put an order in with LaRue for an MBT trigger and waited something like 6 months for it to finally come into stock and ship. Slapped it in my AR pistol and it would short stroke with some ammo and FTF with other ammo but no matter what was 100% single shot never cycled a single time. I swapped it into a different AR rifle and it did the same exact thing in that one. Maybe I got a bad one but never seen that before with any kind of trigger. LaRue took it back and refunded me, ordered a CMC and it's smooth as butter and a much better trigger for my usage.
        Last edited by justletmein; 12-13-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

got an alg on my ak's .. for low budget (i think it was around $50) , they are great "combat " triggers ! i've never tried the ar version , but for the price i bet they are a big improvement over a stock GI .. with your budget of $200 , plenty more choices ...

i'd like to try out a rare breed .. but i'm not planning on purchasing one with paper trail until the smoke clears

Comment

I have a couple of the Rise Armament triggers that I got on sale for $90-$100. Great option for a drop in style trigger.

Comment

CMC triggers are hard to beat for the sub $150 price point. I prefer the 2.5lb "3-gun" model to the standard 3.5lb trigger.

Comment

CMC

Primary arms will have them on sale frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything is better than a milspec trigger. I have the Geissele G2S in my Ar10. It's the economy version of the SSA 2-stage. Think I paid $165 for it. I personally can't really tell a difference in it and the SSA I put in an Ar15.

Comment

One more for the Larue MBT. I've got Geissele and like them, just cheaper to get the Larue's and they're great as well.

Comment

I love my CMC triggers, but want to try the cheaper Larue ones

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys . I`m leaning toward the CMC but haven`t bought anything yet

Comment

LaRue for sure. I have a Geisselle SSA-E, one of the cheaper Geisselles and some LaRue's. The SSA-E is the best of the bunch but the difference is so minute between it and the LaRue that I cannot justify the price difference.

Comment

Not a single stage but I have had good look with the PSA premium trigger. You can also put a JP trigger spring. The trigger springs can be a little finicky on some of the thicker primers in some of the “mil spec” ammo though.

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
                              Thanks for all the suggestions guys . I`m leaning toward the CMC but haven`t bought anything yet
                              If you are looking in the CMC price range, i'd give this a serious look as well.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Trigger.../products/258/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X