Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley cheek rest

Anybody use them? I just ordered one.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

They are called Bradley Adjustable Cheek rest. I'm hoping for a nice solution short of having to replace the wood on a classic rifle that I just got some new glass for.

Here's a link to the web sight:
    Welcome to Bradley cheek rest, we make cheekrest for almost every rifle and platform, if you don't see what you need please c

And this is the one I ordered. Pics are kinda small unless you click them:

Welcome to Bradley cheek rest, we make cheekrest for almost every rifle and platform, if you don't see what you need please c

Comment

Got it on and set up. Looks kinda like leather. But ain't. The base of the rest has a soft rubber pad between the stock and kydex base, to protect the stock. This is giving me ideas about adding a few to some slugguns I have. Shipping was very quick. Lots of cool camo options to choose from. Veteran owned and run. I like this. Click image for larger version

Name:	20211006_183906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	24665131Click image for larger version

Name:	20211006_183932.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	24665132

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Let us know how it works out. I've had fits getting my eye lined up on a couple of rifles.

Comment

Why do you have such a nice scope set up like that? Being serious. Not trying to be a ****.

Put it in normal rings and you won’t need that contraption. If it’s due to the rail length then cut some off the front. I’ve done it to a few.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Why do you have such a nice scope set up like that? Being serious. Not trying to be a ****.

Put it in normal rings and you won’t need that contraption. If it’s due to the rail length then cut some off the front. I’ve done it to a few.

I could cut the rail shorter on this rifle. But I'll also be using this on a few other flat tops and other rifles, not just this rifle. I had emailed NF. And they said if I plan to use it on flattops, I'd need 1.375" height. They were correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I could cut the rail shorter on this rifle. But I'll also be using this on a few other flat tops and other rifles, not just this rifle. I had emailed NF. And they said if I plan to use it on flattops, I'd need 1.375" height. They were correct.
              Strange approach. But alright! Lol.

Comment

With normal rings, as with my other scopes, and shorter scopes too, getting the scope back far enough was also a problem. Having an off-set, cures and simplifies it a bit for me.

I do understand your thoughts. And appreciate you for being you.

Comment

With normal rings, as with my other scopes, and shorter scopes too, getting the scope back far enough was also a problem. Having an off-set, cures and simplifies it a bit for me.

I do understand your thoughts. And appreciate you for being you.
                  I get it when swapping to flat tops.

If it helps….buy more scopes. “The guys were giving me a hard time. I had to”.

You’re welcome! Haha

Comment

Other than the rings being backwards I see no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It just depends on how big the bell is on the objective and where it will make contact with the rail to get the best eye relief.

I had to do something similar when I went from 40 to 50mm objective to get the desired eye relief I was seeking. I had to raise the scope. That means getting a cheek rest.

I see nothing wrong with it personally. As long as it hits the target your aiming at, do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Take em View Post
                        Other than the rings being backwards I see no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same thing with my XT. And used a PEPR backwards for different rifles and flattops. And in case someone wanted to borrow it like friends, or Hushpuppyman on here, my younger blood-bro/family.

Comment

I get it when swapping to flat tops.

If it helps….buy more scopes. “The guys were giving me a hard time. I had to”.

You’re welcome! Haha

I remember reading a few lines about them, you, and scopes .

Scope acquirement is slow for me. But do hope to one day acquire more.
                          Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-09-2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I remember reading a few lines about you and scopes.
                            Trying to help you get more toys here!

Comment

Trying to help you get more toys here!

Nothing wrong with that . You're a good feller Matt!

Comment

Working...
                              X