Dang that looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmmmm.................

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Dang that looks nice

Only 8 round mags and weighs almost 3# but yeah it looks nice. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

10mm vs 44 mag

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Lol. Dang. Torn now between sig and glock. I think Springfield makes a 1911 10mm and another 10mm as well. Can’t mount a light on the 1911 though.

Comment

Hmmm. Interesting. Gonna keep that on the front of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

If all else fails you got a club lol but I do like how slim it is a double stack in 10mm would be like carrying around the head of a sledgehammer I’d think

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                If all else fails you got a club lol but I do like how slim it is a double stack in 10mm would be like carrying around the head of a sledgehammer I’d think

Not really unless you have small hands. You can always have a grip reduction done on a polymer pistol as well.

Comment

I carry a Glock 20 when in bear country. Replaced the factory spring with a heavier recoil one and shoot hard cast Buffalo bore loads. Have never shot a bear but have killed many hogs with that load, it’s devastating. Not the power of a 44 but I prefer having 16 rounds vs 6, I’ve seen me shoot a pistol.

Comment

My Glock 20 with full mag and 1 in the chamber weighs 45 ounces.

Comment

Glock 29 10mm in a Gunfighters Inc Kenai chest holster is what I carry in Grizzly country.
                      It will be with me next month while elk hunting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Lol. Dang. Torn now between sig and glock. I think Springfield makes a 1911 10mm and another 10mm as well. Can’t mount a light on the 1911 though.

Springfield makes a XDM in 10mm with a rail. I think it and Glock are the only plastic 10s. If you want light weight and real power, look into a Smith 329, but you are going to need to be a man to use it

Comment

You guys running them chest rigs with a bino harness?

Comment

I’m a big 1911 10mm fan but you might look at a Smith 69. They also make a super light weight 44, maybe model 329 if you can find one. There are a few Kimder 10mm on GB in the $1,000 range. My TLE has never let me down. Might come down to what you can find ammo for.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              I carry a Glock 20 when in bear country. Replaced the factory spring with a heavier recoil one and shoot hard cast Buffalo bore loads. Have never shot a bear but have killed many hogs with that load, it’s devastating. Not the power of a 44 but I prefer having 16 rounds vs 6, I’ve seen me shoot a pistol.

Me and you both. I’m happy to hit the silhouette with one of my pistols

Comment

Look at the 5.25 Springfield XD match. It comes in 10mm.

Comment

Working...
                                X