No announcement yet.

What 223/556 suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys I know with issued sure fires bought other brands with their own money. SiCo and dead air

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a dead air sandman s in jail. I went that direction for using on full auto.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
        you should post up the better cans mentioned above for OP and everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Typically I only interject myself in suppressor threads when I see really dumb advice these days.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          I have a dead air sandman s in jail. I went that direction for using on full auto.
          You’ll be pleased. Not the quietest but takes a freaking beating.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
            you should post up the better cans mentioned above for OP and everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            You won’t listen anyway lol.

Rubi has more experience with the suppressor industry that probably everyone else on this thread combined LOL.

Comment

Nothing at all wrong with Surefire Suppressors, if that’s what ya want get one. You’ll be happy. But to claim they’re the only real choice in 2021 is bad advice

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                You won’t listen anyway lol.

Rubi has more experience with the suppressor industry that probably everyone else on this thread combined LOL.

Actually all ears but ok. This is going about how many of these threads go nowadays [emoji1745]

Gave my opinion based on experience and experience of those with way more experience than me. Doesn’t mean anyone is “dumb”

Sorry for cluttering up your post OP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Nothing at all wrong with Surefire Suppressors, if that’s what ya want get one. You’ll be happy. But to claim they’re the only real choice in 2021 is bad advice

Yeah I’ll walk that back. Not the only choice for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Sandman K is a cool can, but doesn’t do much in the flash or sound suppression department.

The same could be said for all short cans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      The same could be said for all short cans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                      No doubt. I know 3 people with Sandman K's that tell people 5.56 guns aren't worth suppressing.

They'd probably say the same with any other K can.
                      Last edited by Clay C; 08-22-2021, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I bought a Banhish 30 at the Hunters Extravaganza, can put different end plates on it, and it is modular. Excited to get my hands on it. Their specefic .223 suppressor is 7" and weighs 9 oz.

Buy Online NOW 100% Titanium User Serviceable Silencer. All Titanium in the ONLY WAY TO GO. Can be used on Rimfire As Well. Direct Thread Most Accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
                          I have a yankee hill R2 .30 cal and for the price I don’t have any complaints
                          I hear a lot of good stuff about the yhm turbo t2, turbo k and resonator r2...the price is amazing for sure, seeing turbos for 400 and resonators for 500 on gunbroker

Comment

Working...
                          X