Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Might want to buy one before its Too Late!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe when ammo prices go back down.

Comment

Yea semi is plenty fast for me.

Comment

"BROzooka Arms" on YouTube did a full breakdown on the design flaw and makes total sense to me. It is worth the watch if you are curious about it. I was going to order one until a buddy shared the video. I'll wait now and see if they make an improvement.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
          It says "Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Required"
          Yep

Comment

BCGs on civilian semi auto weapons are generally made from lesser steels due to the low rate of fire. Military versions are designed to go through tens of thousands of rounds and that rate of fire can eat up an inferior bolt. Think Springfield M1A v US Rifle M14. Any quality BCG on an AR platform worth its salt should be full auto ready. I would definitely check first but of course you would then need to be able to afford and fire tens of thousands of rounds to run into any issues. Good luck with that these days.

Isn't Trump's ban on bump stocks stopped in the 6th Circuit as "Unconstitutional"?

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
              It says "Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Required"
              Bolt carriers that are listed as M16 bolt carriers are full auto carriers. They are machined a little different. A lot of the better quality bolt carriers for years now, are M16 bolt carriers.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                forced reset trigger. as long as you are applying pressure to the trigger, it will reset and fire again until you quit applying pressure. loophole into the definition of a "machine gun" because the forced trigger reset means it only fires once per trigger pull and the reset causes your finger to go back forward to cause another pull of the trigger before firing.

seems to be toeing the line pretty hard and likely has some toes hanging over that will get chopped off.

be interested to see if the average guy could only fire it once without accidently double tapping every time. binary triggers (fires when pulled and fires when released) have an extra notch on the safety selector to put it in binary mode. these appear to use the standard 2 position safety.
                A buddy told me about these triggers when they came out. What he told me, is if you lightly pull the trigger, using low force, it will only fire once. If you apply more force on the trigger, is when it will do the trigger reset. That's what I was told, I have no experience with them. I have seen them for about a year now, have thought about buying one, but figure once they get outlawed, shortly afterwards, the ATF will likely show up wanting to talk, and show me a search warrant.
                Basically for only $400, you can get your name and address added to the ATF's search warrant list. No thanks. If I could walk into a gun show lay down 400 cash on one and walk out, without signing my name on anything I would do so. I am not getting my name put on a list that the ATF will likely wind up with some day.

I saw those solvent traps when they first hit the internet. I thought that looked like a good way to wind up on a ATF list. So I did not order one. Then about eight months later, saw a article about them saying the ATF had arrested the people selling them and then kept the adds up on the internet to trap people into buying them.
                Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 07-20-2021, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X