No announcement yet.

Ultimate Kids/Truck Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever make it to the range with this thing?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EF154EB4-C3F7-43D6-B1E7-D3DA615D5AB1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	24660700

Click image for larger version

Name:	A75174E5-BD3E-4312-B7E7-5FA3BF8DA456.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	24660701

He’s slacking so I’ll add some input on that CS. I was real nervous it wasn’t gonna be what I needed it to be.

I was wrong! I dropped my TL3 switchlug barreled action in it since hers isn’t done yet. Stock not bedded. Straight from manners. Just dropped the pillars in and put a new Hawkins DBM on it. Torqued it and I shot 3 rounds to see if it was zero’d. Ha! I moved the third one a touch on purpose cuz I actually thought the second shot missed and the first was a fluke. Nope. And I shot it off the tailgate with my wife putting her boots on and shaking the truck. Can’t beat that for factory 108s!

Daughter proceeded to lay the smack down on the target. Practicing for her first deer hunt. Gonna keep practicing but I believe she’s ready!

If you’re on the fence about that CS stock, don’t be. Fits me great and fits her perfectly!

Comment

So much GINGE in that post! Haha.

Good shooting stick! What cal is yours?

How does the 6 Creed do with that short of a barrel?

Comment

I’ve been telling that sorry Ginger to build the dang rifle for her for a year already. He finally listened and now he’s wishing he did it sooner lol

Comment

Proof the CS works! My 5 yr old nephew is responsible for these, and he had a few more that weren’t worth saving.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
              So much GINGE in that post! Haha.

Good shooting stick! What cal is yours?

How does the 6 Creed do with that short of a barrel?
              My TL3 BA she’s using is a 6 creed. I have a bighorn origin in the safe for her. It too will be a 6 creed. Trying to decide which way I’m gonna go on a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                You ever make it to the range with this thing?
                We started harvest right as I got this gun so I’ve been real busy. Work from sun up to sun down.
                I did find about 30 min one evening to at least get it sighted in, well half way anyway.
                I didn’t get to let the gun cool much but I shot a 3 shot group of eld-m and eld-x and both measured right at an inch.
                I know it will do better than that for sure but it was getting dark and definitely not optimal

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  [ATTACH]1059816[/ATTACH]

He’s slacking so I’ll add some input on that CS. I was real nervous it wasn’t gonna be what I needed it to be.

I was wrong! I dropped my TL3 switchlug barreled action in it since hers isn’t done yet. Stock not bedded. Straight from manners. Just dropped the pillars in and put a new Hawkins DBM on it. Torqued it and I shot 3 rounds to see if it was zero’d. Ha! I moved the third one a touch on purpose cuz I actually thought the second shot missed and the first was a fluke. Nope. And I shot it off the tailgate with my wife putting her boots on and shaking the truck. Can’t beat that for factory 108s!

Daughter proceeded to lay the smack down on the target. Practicing for her first deer hunt. Gonna keep practicing but I believe she’s ready!

If you’re on the fence about that CS stock, don’t be. Fits me great and fits her perfectly!
                  Thanks for picking up the slack!
                  It looks like she is ready for the real deal now!

Comment

Well the little 6 creed kills. My 6yo got his first deer (a doe) and pig and my 8yo got a doe and pig also.
                    I killed a pig at 295yds and it dropped like a rock.
                    We killed 5 pigs and 2 deer total over the weekend.
                    All shot with factory 108gr eld-m

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                      Well the little 6 creed kills. My 6yo got his first deer (a doe) and pig and my 8yo got a doe and pig also.
                      I killed a pig at 295yds and it dropped like a rock.
                      We killed 5 pigs and 2 deer total over the weekend.
                      All shot with factory 108gr eld-m
                      That’s all I shoot out of my 6. It has yet to let me down.

Comment

Been very impressed with my 6CM shooting the factory 108 eldm. Killed yote, pigs and mule deer from 50yds to 475yds. None have moved!!

Comment

Working...
                        X