Any custom ruger 10/22s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/22

i'm actually thinking of building another one as i have a one of a kind trigger group i'm not using at the moment. I'm pretty sure none of yall ever even seen anything like this .. it's an electronic trigger pack.. basically feels just like a mouse click ... it's semi only... no fun switch but as you can expect, you can really rip with is , about as fast as you can mouse click ...

no pre travel, very little over travel and hardly any reset .. pretty much like a mouse click ...

runs on a 9 volt battery.. you can dump a 10rd mag under a second if you're a gamer ... or take long range precision shots too...

only drawback it it's machine from a block of aluminum , so it's on the heavy side and sorta bulky , and the magazine catch is a little tricky to get to...

but it's not like you tactical reload 10/22's anyways..

i would not mind finding a threaded charger to put this in...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by imyomama; 06-21-2021, 09:49 AM.

Comment

This one has upgraded trigger, Polished bolt and upgraded parts. The barrel is a ER Shaw 16" threaded 1/2x 28. Hogue over molded stock, Warne rings and a Sightron scope. Shoots dime sized groups with the right ammo.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just ordered a FJ Feddersen 10/22 with a 16" threaded bull barrel and Hogue stock. Looking forward to it and I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Comment

Any custom ruger 10/22s

This thread cost me $650 with whistling pig today. Just wanted to throw that out there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
            This one has upgraded trigger, Polished bolt and upgraded parts. The barrel is a ER Shaw 16" threaded 1/2x 28. Hogue over molded stock, Warne rings and a Sightron scope. Shoots dime sized groups with the right ammo.
            Outstanding, very accurate and looks good too.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
              Built out a handful of .22’s this year. Lots of fun and very addicting. My last 2 were both Ruger Chargers. 1 takedown and 1 standard. It has occurred to me now that I don’t have very many pics of them. However, here are 2 of the ones I’ve done this year. Ruger charger with Volquartsen and Kidd parts as well as an Enoch Odin chassis with a Franklin arms binary trigger. Fun gun. The one on the left is a Keltec CP33 I have rigged out for my daughter.
              I have been planning to set a Charger up like the one in your pic if I can ever find one in stock again. I really like that CP33 too. I shot one a few weeks back and was really surprised with the stock trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                This thread cost me $650 with whistling pig today. Just wanted to throw that out there lol.
                I’m may be not too far behind you, these 10/22 rifle builds are cool.

Comment

For a stock, check out the Victor Company Titan. Very solid, will made!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Mahan; 06-22-2021, 07:48 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

I recently bought a 10/22.. mid 4 digit serial number, 2nd yr manufacture, 1965, came with 1 of the teardrop 50rnd mags.. after seeing this thread i want to customize it..lol

Comment

Mine is nothing special so nothing cool to add other than if you don't have one get one. It is hands down my favorite rifle. Got mine when I was 8 put THOUSANDS of rounds through it and it still knocks squirrels out of trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                        I’ve got money burring holes in my pocket just can’t decide what direction to go.

I like the tacticool stuff but also want a pretty stock.... dang! Decisions decisions.

What did you go with?

Comment

Magpul stock
                          Trigger kit
                          Threaded barrel
                          Performance kit etc.

Should make for a nice little build!

Comment

for what it's worth , i have a tcr/22 TC . pretty much a 10/22 clone and it's way better than any 10/22 stock i've ever owned ... so good in fact all i've done to it is put a red dot on it ... it has last round bolt open feature , factory threaded and nice fiber optic sights too .. comes with magpul stock and very light .. and it shoots great ..

takes special mags for last round hold open , but you can run any 10/22 mags too if you don't want or need that feature

nice option if you're looking to get into a 10/22 with more basic features ..

Comment

Magnum Research 10/22. Have a matching 22WMR as well.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                I have been planning to set a Charger up like the one in your pic if I can ever find one in stock again. I really like that CP33 too. I shot one a few weeks back and was really surprised with the stock trigger.
                                Both are awesome setups. And you’re right, the trigger on the CP33 is unreal. I have shot some unbelievable groups with that gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X