High End Over Unders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
    I made a post about NSCA/NSSA a few months ago and it got me curious what Gun everyone is running and your opinions on them. I run a Caesar Geurini Summit Sporting and I absolutely love it but I would really like a Maxum Sporting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The parent in me is coming out...............protect your eyes with appropriate eyewear, those Costas won't help if something goes wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
      The parent in me is coming out...............protect your eyes with appropriate eyewear, those Costas won't help if something goes wrong

I did finally get some shooting glasses. They don’t exactly cover everything like the costas but they look more professional lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
        Dang it guys! why do you want to show me these? this could gret expensive.
        I have been using the same Browning 425 Sporting Clay for 25 years. I have a 425 in 20g , a Browning 525 in 12g and a 26" Baretta in 12g.

What is the difference between the Browning Sporting clays and these higher end shotguns?
        What would I feel?
        You would feel like you were better than the guy next to you, kinda like driving a Ford in a crowd of chebbie and goat boys……

Comment

Caesar Guerini

In the dove field

[ATTACH]1052891[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JWHunt View Post
            In the dove field

[ATTACH]1052891[/ATTACH]
            Good luck, and even if a lot of feathers don’t fly you will still have a great day carrying that beauty in the dove fields.

Comment

Working...
            X