Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the 45 I can’t stand them, just like I hate the 19X as a carry pistol. Doesn’t make it a bad pistol or anything else. Just not my cup of tea. Personally if I want the grip of a larger pistol I want the barrel length too. The grip length is the hard part to conceal. Same reason I carry the 48 over the 43X.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Tap the brakes a hair there turbo. just as you have an opinion, so does everyone else.

Mistake on my part, should have read 45 or even 19x if you like colored version

I was gonna order a 17 till I played with a 45 with an optic

Not sure how I got 29 out of 45.

Well, that makes a little more sense. The 45/19x is probably a little better option for a duty pistol, although I’d still take a 17 over them, but it dam sure won’t make the 48 obsolete.

I think there’s probably a place for both guns, but the 48 being ~.25” thinner and still able to hold 15 rounds with shield mags makes it a lot better option for concealing. That .25” makes a huge difference and definitely sets the 48 apart from other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Raider4044; 05-17-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

J Frame bodyguard, Wolfe spring kit & Esmeralda grips, never have to remove my hand from my pocket.

Comment

I didn’t get the 29 comment either but makes sense now. I’ve got a 45 and 43x. And for carry the 43x is much better IMO. The size is just about perfect. If you like the 19 size the CZ P10c is great also. I like my glocks a lot but the CZ fits my hand like a glove and points and shoots more natural for me.
          Last edited by Yelladog; 05-17-2021, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X