Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The official 2021 APR TBH special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
    APR makes a pretty gun that shoots nice groups, but I bought mine to whack stuff with. Broke mine in this morning on this boar.
    Nice!

Comment

Picked mine up this weekend. 6.5 PRC.

The scope and rings are not what I will keep on this rifle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post

APR makes a pretty gun that shoots nice groups, but I bought mine to whack stuff with. Broke mine in this morning on this boar.

I like your style.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else get their rifle? Still waiting "patiently" here. Post em up if you've gotten one and haven't yet!

Comment

Mine is coming this week...so excited

Comment

I am still waiting as well

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                Anyone else get their rifle? Still waiting "patiently" here. Post em up if you've gotten one and haven't yet!
                Still waiting for ‘the call’. Doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to the ones being delivered as I know my order was placed before some that have been posted. Hoping to get it soon and have the rifle dialed for an early October antelope hunt. Patiently waiting for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                  Still waiting for ‘the call’. Doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to the ones being delivered as I know my order was placed before some that have been posted. Hoping to get it soon and have the rifle dialed for an early October antelope hunt. Patiently waiting for now!
                  I’m waiting too. Got a early Oct mule deer hunt. Hoping I get to use the APR if it’s here in time.

Comment

Not sure why there aren't that many being posted this year? There are 2-3 going out each day and have been for a while now. In fact, there aren't many left in production. If you have not received a call yet, you should be getting one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                      Not sure why there aren't that many being posted this year? There are 2-3 going out each day and have been for a while now. In fact, there aren't many left in production. If you have not received a call yet, you should be getting one soon.

That’s good, means mine must be getting close!

Comment

Y’all quit holding back on these build pics!

Thanks for the update Robert!

Comment

Not posting pics is really selfish actually..

Comment

280AI Saami, it’s at the house so I haven’t put my hands on it just yet. Gonna put a Swarovski z6 on it. Everyone at the FFL was in awe with it from what the wife said. Super excited.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I got an email update this morning. I was told they should all be done in the next 3-4 weeks

Comment

They look nice, was hoping to get mine for a moose hunt, but maybe next year. Anyone have any 33 Nosler load data they want to share?
                                Last edited by Wild-billwjs; 09-08-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X