Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OpticsPlanet View Post
    Hello,

We came across this thread and would like to help anyone who is having issues with their order. If you need assistance with your order please send us a PM with your order number and how we can help you and we will take a look for you.
    Don't see this very often, if ever.
    Obviously someone there cares enough to address the issue here.
    Kudos to ya'll .
    Welcome to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticsPlanet View Post
      Hello,

We came across this thread and would like to help anyone who is having issues with their order. If you need assistance with your order please send us a PM with your order number and how we can help you and we will take a look for you.

been trying to resolve the issue on the phone and on your website chatting option, not sure if private messaging you on here is any better or more effective...

How about:

1. being truthful about what's actually in stock and what's not in stock. If it says "In Stock" people expect their order to be delivered, not be given the runaround for weeks and weeks.

2. update your website and phone system to give accurate shippin/delivery timelines. Right now it says Most items in stock are shipped within 10 days of the order which is acceptable given the circumstances, but this information is not accurate.

3. when people call to inquire about their order be truthful when you promise to escalate the issue and promise to overnight an item. It seems that you only TELL people you have escalated and overnighted the item and make notes, so the next time they call they can be told the same thing (I've never seen a two day shipping take 6 days to deliver, even with a weekend in the middle)

4. Create a bridge to help the left hand know what the right hand is doing. Put your call center people in direct contact with the warehouse.

I'm sure others have more suggestions to help y'all extinguish your dumpster fire of a business.
      Last edited by ATI; 02-10-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Ordered several boxes of 300 Black Out.
        Back ordered.
        Be here in six weeks.
        This is the sixth week.

Now they say June.

Comment

Slightly off subject. But do we have anybody that is a Leupold Dealer here at TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by brown dogs View Post
            Ditto on Botach! Ordered something on 6/19 and their website said ships in 2-4 days secondary to covid. 7/3 get email saying order has shipped and tracking #. 7/4 pm I check tracking # and it says "shipment cancelled". I email their customer service about delay in shipping/cancellation. Get a prompt reply with covid yada yada and at bottom of response is "PLEASE NOTE multiple emails will not help get faster response!" Nothing about the order/shipping cancellation/etc.
            7/7 pm receive another email from them with tracking#. received order a few days later.
            Around time of receiving order I received an email from their customer service asking how they did. My reply was that before spending another penny with them I would eat gas station sushi and wheel weights and fart bullets out. Will never use again.

I've ordered packs of Okay Surefeed mags from Botach several times. Sometimes i'd get them within a week, sometimes i'd forget about them and have a nice surprise several months later.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              been trying to resolve the issue on the phone and on your website chatting option, not sure if private messaging you on here is any better or more effective...

How about:

1. being truthful about what's actually in stock and what's not in stock. If it says "In Stock" people expect their order to be delivered, not be given the runaround for weeks and weeks.

2. update your website and phone system to give accurate shippin/delivery timelines. Right now it says Most items in stock are shipped within 10 days of the order which is acceptable given the circumstances, but this information is not accurate.

3. when people call to inquire about their order be truthful when you promise to escalate the issue and promise to overnight an item. It seems that you only TELL people you have escalated and overnighted the item and make notes, so the next time they call they can be told the same thing (I've never seen a two day shipping take 6 days to deliver, even with a weekend in the middle)

4. Create a bridge to help the left hand know what the right hand is doing. Put your call center people in direct contact with the warehouse.

I'm sure others have more suggestions to help y'all extinguish your dumpster fire of a business.

Well.....that's an interesting strategy to get them to solve your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Well.....that's an interesting strategy to get them to solve your problem.
                Not just my problem.
                From what I gathered these are the issues I’ve had, but others may have had different issues and some haven’t had any.

Comment

Just PMd them. Been having problems and have been trying to get ahold of them for a week. How did you get them on the phone. I was on hold for 16 minutes and then it gave me a message and hung up on me each time.
                  Last edited by Rubberdown; 02-10-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

How about:

Why would it be acceptable to wait 10 days for an item in stock to ship? Don't even give me the kung flu virus as an excuse. I order stuff for work from one of my suppliers often and items ship same day every time, even if I order late in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Why would it be acceptable to wait 10 days for an item in stock to ship? Don't even give me the kung flu virus as an excuse. I order stuff for work from one of my suppliers often and items ship same day every time, even if I order late in the day.
                      It’s not acceptable, I’m trying to say; give people a realistic time frame on how behind you are and be honest about items being in stock.

Comment

Make sure none of y'all give any personal details to the OpticsPlanet account.

Be such an easy bamboozle to make an account pretending to be them and then rip folks off.

Send me your # and someone in CS will call... oh yea we have your order verify the credit card # again please

Comment

I just got some grendel ammo I ordered in Sept or Oct. Lol I had forgotten about it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Make sure none of y'all give any personal details to the OpticsPlanet account.

Be such an easy bamboozle to make an account pretending to be them and then rip folks off.

Send me your # and someone in CS will call... oh yea we have your order verify the credit card # again please
                            Yeah. This has troll job written all over it. People hate on Optics Planet all the time and I’ve never seen them jump into a thread before.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Exactly! This is **** poor and unacceptable.

Only an excuse

Comment

OK, to be fair to OP I wanted to post an update to the debacle that started close to two months ago now...

After all the calls I made, surprisingly I finally received a call from Optics Planet on Thursday 2/11 and they FINALLY admitted that they were out of stock on the part I had ordered due to a "computer Glitch" and to make up for it, they sent me a similar in price BCG two day mail (which I received after 9 days LOL!)

Now I have a "Fostech" low Mass Nickel Boron BCG which is really pretty, but I don't want.... I want my High Mass BCM BCG, but I can't really complain since they gave me a heck of a discount on it and for the most part, they made it right.... I guess better late than never.....

Now, if someone wants to trade a BCM BCG with a Fostech Nickel Boron Low Mass BCG please let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X