No announcement yet.

Safe question...brand preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went Liberty with a combo lock. At the time is was the best bang for the buck. It's big, fat, heavy, and bolted down.

Comment

Quite a few suggestions. The better the quality/strength/ weight ect. etc you get the higher the price you should expect. Look at safes with at least a 1/4” shell and preferably with another liner inside that. Set a budget and go from there. Unfortunately you wont know how good a safe is until you have a burglary attempt or fire.

Comment

To start, I look for an easy to use lock system and good shelves! You'd be surprised how many expensive safes try to get away with cheap particle board shelves. You stack ammo on them and they bow!

Bolt it down and it will be fine. Tweekers won't be able to get in it.... If Pro's hit it, they are getting in regardless. But that's what insurance is for.

Comment

I have a Superior and have been pleased with it

Comment

I have a Ft Knox and Winchester safes. The ft knox is a heavier safe and the price reflects the difference.

If i had to buy new i would go ahead and buy two Winchesters and pocket the money that one ft knock cost.

Comment

Working...
            X