No announcement yet.

Never buying a beretta again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great experience with CZ USA customer service if your looking for a different manufacturer. Had a firing issue with an o/u I bought new. Was disappointed but they made it right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
      The Covid excuse has become the ultimate cop out when companies have crappy customer service. In my industry, every day when someone doesn't do what they said they were going to do its always the same covid this covid that. Some companies have really shined through all of this and some have sucked big time. Sounds like Berretta is in the sucky category.
      Yes, it has. It's like everyone is sick that works at these places. I know they're not working from home either or else it would be fixed regardless. People want an excuse NOT to do their job.

Comment

Send it to Rich Cole next time

Comment

I can tell you for a fact sending any gun at just about anytime to Berretta is a 6 week time add another week on top of that for shipping. Also don’t expect a new gun, they most likely will repair it. I will tell those people on the East Coast don’t have a sense of humor, pretty much hard nosed to the fact. As of saying tough luck don’t buy our products. We don’t care. I know at Benelli i had to get approval to talk to a manager, then the customer service guy worked it out with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
            The Covid excuse has become the ultimate cop out when companies have crappy customer service. In my industry, every day when someone doesn't do what they said they were going to do its always the same covid this covid that. Some companies have really shined through all of this and some have sucked big time. Sounds like Berretta is in the sucky category.
            Yep! an outboard, 6 months total in the shop for a lower Unit seal fix. A DeWalt impact driver, under warranty, in the shop for 4 months for a chuck fix. Both blamed covid for the delays. A scapegoat to save money? Who knows?

Comment

I work for a tool manufacturer and I can tell you that Covid has had a major impact not only on production but also service. It sucks and I hear it every day but unfortunately I can do nothing about it but be a glorified whipping post for the end user

Comment

My tractor was 6 months waiting on parts

Comment

I have a friend that had an A400 with a jamming problem after the first shot. They finally gave him another shotgun. He was frustrated with the gun, but the dealer he bought it from helped out by handle the problem with beretta.

Comment

My suggestion is to calm down and give it time. Berretta, likely wants some of their engineers to look the gun over thoroughly and try to figure out what happened. To see if they have a problem with the gun, they need to address in the future. Sounds to me, like they have not seen this problem and probably do really want to find the cause of the problem. I would guess their engineers have plenty of other stuff ahead of your gun.

That's just my thoughts. Your gun may help them fix a problem, that improves the model. But I could be wrong. I would bet they do want to look it over very well, to try and figure out what happened and how to make sure other guns don't have the same problem.

Comment

My friend bought a new Benelli shot gun in October 2020. A few days later we were shooting skeet, and he couldn't hit hardly anything. We made fun of that guy like crazy. The day before we went on a duck hunt, he had an idea to pattern his shotgun. Well, what do you know...it was shooting low and left. He called the company the next business day and they told him to send it back, it just needed to be shimmed. Really, they are made in a model...fix the mold. Anyway, he received his shotgun back in 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        What do you want for it?
                        This
                        Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                        My friend bought a new Benelli shot gun in October 2020. A few days later we were shooting skeet, and he couldn't hit hardly anything. We made fun of that guy like crazy. The day before we went on a duck hunt, he had an idea to pattern his shotgun. Well, what do you know...it was shooting low and left. He called the company the next business day and they told him to send it back, it just needed to be shimmed. Really, they are made in a model...fix the mold. Anyway, he received his shotgun back in 3 weeks.
                        He sent a gun back to the manufacturer to change the shims out??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          You’re gonna send an email to a company knowing one side of the story from a stranger on the internet?

OP I’m not saying you’re lying at all. Maybe they really are backed up. But I’ve known VERY few people that needed the warranty and the ones that did had a good experience.

Swarovski is slow. They give the same answers you got. They almost always will replace/repair for free and expedite the shipping. They cannot say they’ll cover it before inspecting it. That would add liability on their end that’s unnecessary. They’ll fix it or replace it. It’s just after hunting season and covid is around. I’d have some patience with a huge company like that in the midst of the biggest gun buying time in the history of ever.
                          Yes, I would do exactly that because the OP has no reason to lie and the service he wrote about is terrible. I don't get why it is taking so long to fix. Is the product so bad they have too many repair jobs? I don't think so. It just sounds like terrible customer service and a real "don't care" attitude. Hey, if you want to defend their terrible customer service, go for it, I won't.

Comment

I always read beretta guns are good, and their CS is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              I always read beretta guns are good, and their CS is trash.
                              I haven't had a problem with my four Berettas, but now, I really hope I don't with their lousy CS.

Comment

OP I would be mad too

Spend hard earned money on a quality brand of anything and would have had better performance out of a bargain basement brand should have anyone mad

Comment

Working...
                                X